Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch SWITCH ONLINE APP - YOUR PHONE SCREEN MUST BE ON THE ENTIRE TIME YOU USE THE APP Our...

H

Heather Ekrom

i dont understand why they didnt put it on the switch

J

Joseph Maronie

Nintendo is bending over backward to "be different" while punishing their customers. C'mon N, get your shit together.

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

The app makes sense from a technical standpoint. Move all the chat stuff off system, so that way the system has more power to focus on using the wifi to actually make the game stable and such,. It doesn't have to share resources with anything else. It can be devoted just to the game.

S

Steven Mabee

I originally thought this was just the way to chat on the go...but no, they expect us to drape cords clear across the room when in docked mode for chatting also...it is like we are back in the 90's, it's completely ridiculous

J

Justin Anderson

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Justin Anderson

Added our discord invite for Splatoon 2

E

Ernest Rodrigo Jr.

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

I love how a vast majority of people here can be summed up by the phrase, "NO! STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE!!"

S

Steven Mabee

I don't understand why I can't just plug my Sony headsets usb dongle into the usb port on the dock and just chat easy peasy through the system. I use this headset on my PS4, computer, and home theater system. It boggles my mind why Nintendo went this route.

E

Elatia Langford

Thankfully, it's getting CRUSHED in user reviews... which will undoubtedly happen to an even greater extent when Splatoon 2 drops.

This could be the worst thing introduced since Microsoft's original Xbox One DRM/usage policies (which is still burning them to this very day). The Switch already has a lot against it with the "painful launch" video and continuing harm the Wii U did to their reputation.

I hope they take a card from Microsoft's book and listen to their users. Using a BT headset and having party management/communication handled through the system makes SO much more sense. There's a lot of people looking for a reason to write the Switch off as another Wii U, and this could be just the ammunition they need.

R

Robert Futty

I just got mine this month after ordering it June 9th and it was sold out at GameStop and was told it was sold out basically everywhere at that day. Didn’t know a console that’s hard to get still is “failing”

M

Mappy Quintos

GUYS! STOP PANICKING! DISCORD DAMNIT!

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

How about we all take a breather and actually see how it is, you know, when it's ACTUALLY up and running...?

C

Cal Ingles

Damn anyone like me still can't understand what people see in Xbox one? I mean, they don't have any exclusives. And look how much easier to use the switch is. Who wants wireless connectivity and the ability to plug headsets into controllers anyway?

M

Mike Wood Jr.

M

Muhd Khalis

One step forward two step backwards

C

Cody Alexander

1. Decrease brightness
2. If on Android, install the Caffeine app. This will prevent the phone from sleeping or locking.

Problem solved.

C

Cody Alexander

And yeah, we shouldn't have to do that, but it's a workaround until they can pull their heads out of their asses and fix it.

S

Steven Mabee

They won't fix it if you continue to use the app flaws and all.

N

Nicholas Livick

Add voice coms in house in the switch. Wtf are you thinking nintendo

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom