Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch SWITCH ONLINE APP - YOUR PHONE SCREEN MUST BE ON THE ENTIRE TIME YOU USE THE APP Our...

J

Justin Anderson

SWITCH ONLINE APP - YOUR PHONE SCREEN MUST BE ON THE ENTIRE TIME YOU USE THE APP

Our Splatoon Discord Channel for those who would want to chat using only discord our invite link is below.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Andrew Schmidt

Looks I'm skipping voice chat

T

Trev Toad

just don't use voice chat

S

Sean Wefers

Non issue to me.

M

Micahel Bowman Jr.

that bad

M

Mark Moorlag

Maybe the will fix it

A

Alexandre N S Teixeira Filho

That was a very bad move but,for me,it isn't that bad of an issue

S

Sean Wefers

Who ever can use their phone to make calls and text while playing a video game has more skills that me.

T

Trev Toad

tbh
I only wanna be able to play with friends
I have skype

K

Keith Cross

There sort that out with an update. Once that's sorted and provided you don't care for game audio, the phone just sits in your pocket like it would if it was being used for music. Actually seems a great option for me. No more cutting off to do a quick cuppa or do this and that.

M

Matt Ditter

Whoa, what? The screen has to STAY ON? What could possibly be the reasoning behind that?

R

Ricky Anthony Robinson

I don't care about voice chat I was hoping to hear my gameplay wirelessly without having to buy additional adapters. While using it docked

P

Pardus Kyro

I don't care about voice chat, anyway. Annoying kids with Mics have forever kept me away from voice chat....

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

That's absolute shit. Don't make excuses for it. I'm sure it will be fixed eventually but this is another example of Nintendo doing things backwards

L

Louis Vitale

Yeah Ill be using it for the stat tracking but will likely skip voice chat. I know this will be updated eventually, but really, for all the things the switch does right, this is a massive misstep. It's fine. I like the Idea of local play over online anyway, but that's me.

D

David Sedai

Nintendo's Voice Chat is complete garbage. There is no excuse for this at all. Both iOS and Android both have the capability to run VOIP in the background see here for iOS VOIP background setup
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Ricky Anthony Robinson

This is not o.k. I don't think anyone should give this any excuses. This is like using dial up in 2017 a huge step backwards. To need a secondary device is just stupid on their part. You can't fault anyone who is upset by this when other consoles have had integrated voice chat on their consoles for years . The switch has old Bluetooth hardware built in. In 2017 this is not acceptable. I paid 300$ for this not $99.99 which means the technology inside should be able to keep up with the current gen consoles. I love my switch but this is a MAJOR flaw

J

Joseph Loveland

no skin off my nose. I'm not planning on using voice chat anyway.

B

Benjamin Bracker

Nintendo shooting themselves in the foot.

K

Kory Hawes

It's not that big of a deal, but, cmon now

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom