Contact advertising [email protected]

Talking Point: Has Animal Crossing Finally Made The Nintendo Switch Online App Worthwhile?

News

Staff member
Just don’t lend your phone to Gulliver.

A little way into my time with
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I was confronted with an ancient relic. No, I’m not talking about a T-Rex skull or a deep-sea dwelling coelacanth – I’m talking about the Nintendo Switch Online smartphone app. Like many Switch owners, I downloaded it when I first got my Switch, decided it didn’t do anything useful, then deleted it from my phone and forgot about it completely.

However, fast forward to March of this year when I wanted to make a custom flag featuring my doggo’s face for my Animal Crossing island, I found myself having to re-download the app. Via a QR code system, you can use the app to transferreal life pictures into your game. Utilising
to generate QR codes for your favourite images, custom designs can be imported directly from your camera roll, or from older Animal Crossing games and it’s completely brilliant! Want a giant poster of your favourite video game character on the wall of your house? A T-shirt styled to look like your old Game Boy Color? No problem! You can do all of this and
with QR codes and the Switch Online smartphone app.

Read the

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom