Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch SWITCH ONLINE APP - YOUR PHONE SCREEN MUST BE ON THE ENTIRE TIME YOU USE THE APP Our...

D

David Sedai

Nintendo Switch Online was a mistake

B

Bella Hale

I get why people don't want to use it. But I'm going to. Hopefully an update will come soon.

B

Becky Lattof

It's an annoying inconvenience, but it's a good solution for portable online play. Comparing a Switch to a PlayStation or Microsoft console is moot because those are permanent fixtures in your entertainment center and this is a mobile solution. Would it be nice if there were an easier option for home use? Yeah. But it seems like a good plan to be able to do voice chat while playing wherever. Hopefully the screen on thing can be updated later so it's not draining battery as much.

B

Bella Hale

Hey everyone. Yes this is annoying. Yes it's not something you normally see in 2017. And yes there may be some different things we need to get used to, like if your phone stays on for a long time, you might want to download a night light app for your screen. I can suggest many apps that go great with that because I have a LG G5 and they tend to get too hot and burn the screen. But telling other members that they're stupid and don't know what they're talking about, because they do like this app or they don't or they won't buy Splatoon because of this app, will not be tolerated like usual.

J

Jaime Bland

Discord

S

Stephen Worth

an Android tablet or Ipad Mini2 is good for this app battery is good on these

T

Tyler Craig

They will make an update for it which will allow it to work when the screen is off

M

Makayla Keena

Wish they would just make a wireless headset with a mic

M

Mike Wood Jr.

*cough* Vita has full PSN functions *cough*

J

Joe Foster

I plan on doing lots of splatoon RP so...

Y

Yash Rao

So I worked for a pretty big company in their IT department and they have apps. From my experience there, if you leave bad reviews and comments on the App Store page, most companies take those serious and will try to update the app asap.

J

Jimmy Barton

R.I.P Nintendo Online Service 2017-2017

J

Jonah Newman

That shit! Can i close out the app and answer text and stuff??

B

Brandon Moncrief

Is Nintendo trying to kill the Switch?

R

Robert Futty

Oh no you go it all wrong. Make an update and allow in game/console chat like the Xbox and ps4

M

Mappy Quintos

Discord guys!

B

Brandon Moncrief

Nintendo messed up big time with the Wii U and needs the Switch to be a massive hit.
This is not how you create a hit console.

I don't understand why Nintendo is shooting themselves in the foot

B

Brandon Moncrief

Will I be booted from online play if my phone rings? Are we back in the 90s?

J

Jimmy Moncivaiz

This isn't that bad considering you want to play the switch mobile. You can play without interruption.

B

Brandon Moncrief

It makes it very hard to play online in dock mode

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom