Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch The Pocket Edition? Really Square Enix? C'mon no one really wants to play that game....

A

Antoine N. McCormack

yea, ff15 is 110 gb download on PC... that games not coming to switch

D

Dave Strock

Haha, how dare they do what is actually possible and not pull the impossible out of a hat just for you. FFVX engine is never going to run well on switch hardware.

The only problem I would have with this coming to switch is if it insists on touch controls.

Otherwise, you don't like it, don't buy it. You gonna complain that they aren't bringing the VR FF fishing game to switch too?

C

Christian Marshall

It would be fine if they didn't look like pop figures, and looked more like the actual guys

J

John Parise

Yeah lets just complain about every game and kill the system ourselves. Great plan.

K

Kyle MacDonald

I don't care about Final Fantasy. I want my GD Monster Hunter.

M

Miguel Angel Montalvo

Still seems pretty cool.

G

Gabriel Guevara

I'd play it

C

Cody Hylton

This is just lazy in my opinion

J

J.T. Melanson

Lame, it'll be digital only meaning I'll gladly not buy it.

D

Derek Switzer

It barely runs well on the Xbox one, I doubt the switch performance of the actual game would run well at all. This is the switch's best option to bring XV to the console.

P

Pontus Widehall

It might be cheaper than FFXV. And it might be more attractive to some people than to others. It's important when having your opinion heard to respect others opinions.

For my own part, I think my stepmother and littlebrother could enjoy this, a lot.

D

Dennis Miranda

I want to play it :)

L

Luis Javier Molina

It's either that or nothing with what they have to work with.

R

R.J. Saenz

Is the pocket edition going to be the full story?

T

Thorsten Pfeiffer

If you believe SquareEnix would give a damn about what gamer want you're either naive or to young to know better

J

Jason Cameron

Things like this hurt the public perception of the switch. Yes, the Switch is less powerful than a PS4 but putting a mobile phone version on the Switch... It might be a good game, I haven't played it but if devs think of the switch as being entirely incapable of handling console games, they won't port or develop them for the Switch.

T

Timothy Murphy

They fucked up with their freemium games.

Squeenix is NOT squaresoft.

L

Lorenzo-ramon Fung-loy

final fantasy cant run on the switch its not nearly powerfull enough. i mean the switch even has framerate issues on zelda. c'non now be realistic

J

Juan Núñez

If it was the full game with those graphics, then perhaps people wouldn't be so hesitant about it, but since the Pocket edition isn't nearly the same game, it's a no for me

T

Tabatha Jones

I don’t mind the chibi but if it’s the same game then we already have it on ps4

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom