Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch The Pocket Edition? Really Square Enix? C'mon no one really wants to play that game....

S

Spencer Miller

Why? Just port the original not this version. If the pocket edition does get ported, the switch will never be taken seriously by the hardcore crowd.

K

Kyle A. Johnson

I love my Switch and I definitely think it is more powerful than many give it credit for, but FFXV is a huge game. Tons of cutscenes, huge world, amazing graphics. I don’t think this game could run on the Switch without stripping a lot out of it. Hence the pocket edition. That said i think other big games could run like Overwatch.

E

Eric Brady

I would play it for sure

D

David Smith

This doesn't mean that that's the version they were hinting before.

D

David Smith

Pocket edition? Yeh sure they release dragon quest 11 that's like ps4 version running unreal engine 4 then release a mobile pocket game on SWITCH with not even button controls I'm sure that won't sell

J

Jake Odgie Sherwood

Its become obvious that 3rd parties are taking the easy route with Switch, the quick money route... THE WII ROUTE

S

Scott Brown

FF15 is just an ok FF game to begin with. I don't see any need for it on Switch

A

Allan Meeks

I'm actually more likely to buy and play the chibi version.

E

Ernest Devin O'Toole

All the more reason not to care about Square Enix or anything they have to say or do.

B

Bella Hale

Alright. Admin following. The insulting comments have been deleted. We will be giving out warnings. We only allow constructive criticism and debates in this group. Calling someone an idiot will not go well in this group.

G

Glen Houde

You do realize that there are still people that don't have the ability to update their system to the current generation of consoles, right? Pocket edition allows those people to play ff15 and I honestly think that's fucking dope

J

Jaime Alexander

Pocket Edition of a bad game.

L

Lex Juarez

Comments getting deleted cuz people can't respect an opinion smh

A

Andrew Defty

Would rather have the FFXV, not the Chibi version of FF...

C

Cesare Sidd

Gimme a remaster of FF6 and announce FF7 remake for the Switch. They can keep FF13, FF15 and the spin offs

T

Titus Griffith

Who cares about Final Fantasy 17,569...Give us a Smash port already

J

Julio Abraham Quiñones

How come Square-Enix have time for making this pocket edition but they don't have time for Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy VII Remake? Both projects on delay because of FFXV

N

Naiko Puntigliano

WTF LOL

K

Kyle Green

I want to play :)

J

Joey Valk

This version aint for the Switch you know. The game is gonna have to be toned down a little, but not THIS much.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom