Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I've been dying against this boss for around 4 hours and I can safely say I've died...

J

Joshua Hill

I've been dying against this boss for around 4 hours and I can safely say I've died about 35 times. Why is this boss who isn't the end game character so impossible to beat?

J

Jeff Peterson

What game is it?

J

Juan Orlando

Your farrr away from the real boss.....

C

Cesar Neg

Use the machine gun at level 3. Keep jumping over the wheels when it charges at you. It's easy once you stop being hit by the wheels.

P

Paul Crowder

I don't remember that one being that hard.

M

Melvin Glover Jr.

Or use the bubbline at full power, avoid Machine X' s wheels, but don't stay on it and get caught by the laser barrier walls on both ends, when it starts using homing fish ammo focus on the boss itself more, I've had trouble with this guy before on harder levels. But the wind fortress boss has Machine X beat

B

Bryan Casal

There's u tube videos on how too, honestly that one wasn't that bad, just wait lol

X

Xavier Ricardo Berrío Mejía

I'm playing that game on highest dificulty, every boss kills me basically by just touching me.. can hardly imagine what's gonna happen when i face this ozne :'(

D

Dan Reid

I died quite a few times too, until I worked out a strategy. Make sure you take out all the other enemies first, then use level 3 sword on the boss. Attack from directly underneath and it should not only hit the boss, but protect you from its attacks as well.

J

Joshua Hill

I beat him about 16 fights after this was uploaded lol. I did everything u was supposed to but I couldn't stop dying.

I

Ike Lavitschke

what game?

J

John Garcia

Wait till you find the true final boss

J

Juan Orlando

Be sure to go to an old lady to get the recovery potion and it will help you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom