Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch The Pocket Edition? Really Square Enix? C'mon no one really wants to play that game....

J

Jason James Grubb

Im one of these evil people that doesnt like final fantasy but even I have to admit this is a dissapointing move

T

Travis Mcleod

FF has never been my type of game anyways. The market is completely oversaturated with knockoffs and comparable games so I for one don't care.

M

Max Anthony Jacques

i've played and beat FFXV on XBOX ONE and let me tell you that this is a spit in the face of all switch users, we are not an Iphone port machine

G

Glen Houde

That's not the point, but you can go ahead and think that

R

Ryoko Misaraki

Can't you people just be grateful we are getting SOMETHING? Sure its a chibi-fied version but it the same game.

M

Mathew Anderson

I want to play it

C

Chijioke Uche

Sad, so be ready to expect more pocket editions of some major AAA games.

M

Michael Brown

I want to play it again on Switch.

R

Ryan Zahrae

The Luminous engine runs like junk on current consoles. I really don't think there's any way it'd run on the Switch.

C

Carlos Alberto Rios

Switch doesnt have the grapes to run it and considering that SquareEnix normally runs the company close to bankruptcy each time they develop a "AAA" title. More Switch clickbait. And history repeat itself such as the Wii U failure. This is just another key point that the Switch is the replacement for their handheld division.

M

Michael Williams

I don't think the full game would be possible on the switch my ps4 sounded like it was gonna fly away from playing it

E

Erich Curry

I wanna play it...

E

Erich Curry

I watched the gameplay on YouTube for both FFxv's and I want to play both.

J

Justin Watt

We're not missing out on much if we don't get this game.

S

Steve Justice

I played 6 hours of FF: XV before I googled "when does FF XV get better?" The answer was "uhh never really". Now I'm 20 hours into Persona 5, my god that game is miles better than Final Fantasy XV. Final Fantasy needs to go back to the turn based classic RPG styles they pioneered. I would rather play FF 7,8,9,10 before playing FF XV.

I

Isimi Kehinde

I'm not a big FF fan but Don't you think we should get a brand new FF than one we've played before, especially one that just recently came out? I mean if I had to put my money down it would be some new FF game, a spin-off of some sort like we had with the crystal series. It feels more genuine than a straight port and of course-exclusive, Makes more sense to me.
The switch has always felt like a system that has its own version of games.
I'm not saying that FFXV isn't a great addition to the switch library but having the PS4 or pocket version ported to the Switch doesnt show as much dedication as a brand new game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom