Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch My left joy con doesn't respond accurately wen I press up has anyone every had this...

• Thread starter Marsheko Bucky Grampton
  • Start date
M

Marsheko Bucky Grampton

My left joy con doesn't respond accurately wen I press up has anyone every had this problem

N

Neil Eichenberger

try and calibrate the controller in the settings
maybe also try and update them!

J

Jelmer Munniksma

How do you update Them ?

F

Freddy Guevara

Im having the same problem

M

Marsheko Bucky Grampton

M

Marcus Thompson

Yep my neon red top buttons stopped working out of nowhere. Luckily GameStop had a used one been good ever since.

C

Carlo Zuniga

Buy some electric contact cleaner from any hardware store, spray it on the joycon analogs, let it dry for a minute.

J

Jean-Francois Caouette

you can blow under the small rubber flap under the joystick with a compressed air can.. or with a straw like i did :p worked for me to remove dust

S

Sean Biggs

never blow on anything with ur mouth, too much moisture can hurt parts. they have a setting in the option under controllers for calibrating the sticks and even motion controls id try that amybe u can calibrate them to ur liking.

J

Jermaul W

The left one have problems connecting. Try to update the controller.
If not it will need that little foam part

D

Dane Brooks

I had two differnt left joy cons get "sticky" where they would continue to register the direction a pushed after letting go. Sent both to Nintendo for repair under waranty.

C

Cesar Neg

Get a small toothpick, lift here and blow some compressed air inside. Really, it works.

C

Christophe Surun

A lot of left joycons have issues. Nintendo will fix/replace it for free, there is a form you need to fill on their website.

B

Brandon Matthews

I recently had the same problem too, but I got fixed by Nintendo!

B

Bugsy Cline

call nintendo and send it back. They joycons are all faulty! thousands of left sticks are being replaced. DO IT NOW WHILE ITS UNDER WARRANTY.

B

Bugsy Cline

then buy a pro controller and be done with the joyless -CONS

J

Jean-Francois Caouette

does it need receipt

D

Dane Brooks

I didn't need a receipt, but my switch was still under warranty, you might need something like that if your joy con were bought seperate and your switch is out of waranty.

J

Jonathan Glattli

Ya. On my GameCube controller

A

Anna Potter

Wait for the controller to die, (You can do this by leaving a game on and taking it off the Switch, using the right joycon to play) and then charge it. Worked for a few people.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom