Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch i think my left joycon is broken... re-calibrate and reset doesn't help. Anyone else...

J

Jacky Middle Leong

i think my left joycon is broken... re-calibrate and reset doesn't help. Anyone else having this problem?

D

David Olivetto Palomino

I have the same problem :c

T

Timothy Paul Maxon

I had that problem. I just bought a new joycon which fixed the problem

J

Jared Krinsky

Try holding the sync button for 10 seconds and then resync to the switch.

J

Jeff Beard

It's going to be broke if you keep doing that to it

J

Justin Newton

There is dust between the stick and the housing.

J

Jelmer Munniksma

me too , the L button on my left joy pad doesnt works propperly atm , that is why i cant throw away bombs in the legend of zelda now, what should i do about it ?

M

Matthew Hubbard

Yep

T

Tam Cai

My new left JoyCon (Splatoon 2: Pink I picked up this past Thursday) also disconnected yesterday night while playing — despite a full 100% charge. Noticed this happened as soon as i updated to Version 5.0...never had issues before since Switch release last March 2017. But now it ‘looks’ fixed after I updated the JoyCon.

S

Scott Hartsock

Had a similar issue with mu left one 2 days ago. Had to tske them both off and restart thr system then put them back on. Has worked ok since then

A

Arnaldo Fernandez

Happen to mine a few months back you have to send it in for repair. But all good now

D

Daniel Duran

I would never mention GameStop as a go to if there broken beyond repair sell them to them and buy a used one with a warranty they don’t have serials so any one of your joycons can be replaced for about 3$ used for a year

J

Joseph Mitchell

Make sure you also go in the settings and update the joycons. Yes, they have separate updates for the joycons

M

Moses Moeking Sosa

I had to mail it in. They gave me a new one for free

K

Kai Lewandowski

Well for one you’re calibrating it wrong.

J

Janez Krnc

good to know... I thought mine was defective and had it replaced by warranty.

K

Keith Stein

Same issue.

C

Carlton Donohue

Eliza Nealley holy shit this made the blue one work like new!!!!!!!!! thank you Jared Krinsky and Jacky Middle Leong

J

Janez Krnc

Tone Krnc interesting

J

Jacob Stafford

Use solar flare.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom