Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys, can you help me? Sometimes this happens, the left joycon runs out of battery...

• Thread starter Cristina Kanaschiro
  • Start date
C

Cristina Kanaschiro

Hey guys, can you help me? Sometimes this happens, the left joycon runs out of battery first, why does that happen? Aren't both joycons supposed to spend the same amount of battery?? Is there something wrong with my left joycon?

J

Jace Henry

you sure the joycon was fully press down when put it back in the dock with the switch? happens to me sometimes

R

Rebecca Schroyer

that's what happened to mine.... it died finally. i had to buy a new set because no matter how long it charged.... it said that

C

Cesar Neg

Warranty people. Under normal conditions the right one should die first because of the NFC antenna, IR camera and gyro. If the left is going out first, something is wrong with its battery and should be replaced.

A

Alex Anaya

Try updating the joycon and see if it keeps on happening and if it still under warranty send it to Nintendo to replace the battery

F

Fab Danilo

it was for me like this until i updated last version...

A

Adam Bailey

Ive noticed My Right Joycons Run out Quickly.

A

Ashlee Pumarejo

I updated controllers and it helped mine

J

Jermaul W

Normally the right goes down sooner due to the extra (nfc, ir, listening etc..)
But try doing the joycon updates and se if that helps.
Also could just be the battery going bad if you dont keep draining the battery to low

A

Andrew Defty

Moving around with L/Joy-con uses more battery than pressing actions buttons on R/Joy-con... Self explanatory really.

NFC and IR are located on the R/Joy-con so it is not that draining it.
I heard that updating your controllers also helps, though I have not had any issues with mine, it might be worth a try.

R

Ryan Borrelli

I had the same issue it has to do with the controller connection to the system, also make sure they are snapped in then let it sit for a while, it worked for me

J

Jerick Manaois

Normally the right joy con runs out of battery first if you use motion control

S

Sean Biggs

i havent taken mine apart yet but can u replace the batteries inside with more powerful ones?

R

Royce Rivera

I always have that issue with the left one.

J

Jessica Bryant

It used to happen to me like once a month. It never became an issue. I did have to get new joy cons tho due to overuse. (800 hours on them made the joysticks really loose.)

F

Fredi Collazo

Call customer support for help trouble shooting, if that doesn't help they'll set you up for a repair if it still has warranty

R

Raymond Wan

You got a really clean tv

J

Jack Churchyard

When playing the Breath of the Wild I noticed 1 of my joycons power draining quite rapidly than it‘s partner‘s

J

Javier Lemuel Quiñones Galán

One time, only my right joycon had half battery while the other had it full....I never disconnect them. I don't play docked, nor do I play with the joycons disconnected. I don't know what's up with these

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom