Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Would guys approve of a 3rd party controller? I know it's wired and made by Hori but...

J

Jacky Middle Leong

Lack of feature such as motion control is a deal breaker for me. Some of the shrine in botw need it, bow control and etc. Then we have mario kart motion control, splatoon 2, motion aim. These are some major 1st party games and the controller already fail.

C

Corey Melvin

The pro controller is the truth. I bought one at launch but for half the price I would give it a try.

A

Arthur Anglade

Official or bust for me.

S

Steve Justice

This one should be good once it comes out.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

David White

"I know it's made but Hori but..."

You speak as if being made by Hori is a bad thing! Hori makes amazing controllers, some even better than official hardware.

C

Clay S. Stream

now this looks like something that goes to my xbox hahaha

A

Anthony Sigala

Idc at all. Its like a pro controller and if your just looking for a cheap controller just to play more players on a game, this is the answer!

R

Romeo Zacarias

I had to decide to and I got the pro controller. Too many things missing in the cheap ones like hori.

E

Elatia Langford

I've been seriously thinking about getting this and selling my pro controller.

Nintendo dropped the ball big time on the dpad of the pro controller, making what should be a very clicky and premium dpad for fighters and platformers into a mushy, cheap-feeling mess... and since most of what I play are fighters, the pro controller is kinda ruined for me.

...even moreso... since I primarily play fighters I have immense respect for all the AWESOME controllers Hori has given us. Has anyone who also owns a pro controller bought this to get a feel for how the dpad is?

A

Adrian Keller

Elias i sag doch etwas mit H -> Hori

J

José María Vidal Fidel

Do you really want more wires in a wireless world?

D

David Sedai

Hori is usually really good but i am hearimg mixed reviews on this thing

I

Ian Bentley

I've heard these are decent, especially for the price tag, compared to the official pro controllers. The real upside to these is the D-Pad, however they are a wired controller. So it kind of comes down to a personal preference.

Funny thing is I saw this at a local Wal-mart over the weekend and they were charging the same price on these that the first party pro controllers cost.

N

Naail Zahid

I actually love this one

J

Justin Newton

Hori controllers have always been great quality. Sometimes better than official, but I don't think it's quite up to the standards as the official. Beats any other 3rd party by far though.

R

Ryan Perez

I own it. It's fantastic! Especially for the price. I did need to adjust the sensitivity in a few games like splatoon but once I did I was good to go

S

Steve Justice

I would honestly invest in the pro controller, it's one of the best gamepads I've ever used. I wish I could use it on the PS4 and PC as well

C

Chouaib Mazouzi

No. This controller is awful

M

Morris Seng

Tyler Craig from what I've read and researched, I would recommend any of the following options:
- Getting a wider housing for the joycons.
- Get a PS4 controller and the adapter to be connected to the dock. (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
), because of the 6-axis motion control that is missing in a Xbox controller.
- If all else fails, fall upon the official Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.

Hope this help, my friend.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom