Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Would guys approve of a 3rd party controller? I know it's wired and made by Hori but...

D

D.j. Benne

As long as it doesn't break I think it's fine. I'm just worried about the sensitivity of the controller itself (like the L stick and if you have to press buttons in with more effort than normally required)

J

John Piazza

R

Rob Emanuel

I understand it's excellent. Hori has made outstanding officially licensed controllers at least dating back to the N64. I have several of the themed Wii/Wii U Fight Pads and love them.

R

Rolando Royster

If you can't afford the pro controller I heard it's a pretty good substitute

L

Luis Ernesto Cardenas

Nice point Rolando its good as A back up and Hori does make remarkable controllers like the Wii U one's and the pokken tournament also

R

Rob Emanuel

If you don't want wireless, motion controls, or rumble it is pretty much unbeatable from what I hear.

A

Alexander Campbell

I approve

A

Alexander Campbell

I'm picking this up Friday for sure

R

Rolando Royster

Also if you want another "extra player" controller but don't wanna pay for another pro controller or joycons it will work for that to. $30 isn't bad at all

P

Pheng Michael Lee

I love it. I got shat on for buying it. But it's good. You're comparing $30 to $80. It's a great second option!

R

Ryne Santos

You did miss out on a sale for the 8 bitdo NES and famicom style controllers a few weeks ago. I picked both of those up.

J

Jun Mendero

Hori makes good stuff! Would have bought this if it were wireless.

E

Edward Rhoderick

I don't have it but I know Hori makes good stuff

R

Rob Metzger

A

Angel Maldonado

Hori shit!

M

Maximillian Cairo

I heard they were nice. I got the pro controller but if I ever buy more controllers I'll go for those if the reviews stay high

F

Frank Ayers

Think of it as the knockoffs we had with past consoles..

W

William Baker

Hori make some great products. Wired controllers are lighter and don't need to be charged. I do love the Nintendo pro controller though, especially the Splatoon flavour.

L

LeoVutton Ballard

yep
tbh the switch pro is over rated
not better than the wii u pro

A

Aaron White

It works amazingly! Just wish it came with an adapter so you can use it on the go

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom