Contact advertising [email protected]

Rumor has that Sony may drop news of a hybrid system, September 19th...

C

Chris McAtamney

Rumor has that Sony may drop news of a hybrid system, September 19th...

R

Robert Mahjiho

Doubtful after the psvita. Sony just doesn't do handhelds well.

J

Jeremiah Jacobsen

I would love if they did. I love playing my vita and switch. A hybrid Sony console would be really nice to have along side the switch and 3ds. I am all about portable gaming and Sony makes great games and would ha a ton of support.

N

Nick Bowen

I bet it won't be a hybrid system. It'll be a major update to a certain.. Something.

M

Michael Brulotte

Supermetaldave64 on YouTube started all this hype. He dropped a video hours before the announcement of a press event. Also says a big announcement is coming from nintendo later this year.

T

Tramell Wade

They keep praising everything Nintendo does, so even though it's a long shot, I would not be surprised if they announced some kind of Nintendo Sony partnership, though I know it's extremely farfetched

J

Justin Coldren

I would be curious to see what Sony had up its sleeve. And if indeed it is a hybrid console I'd buy it. I will always be a Nintendo first and foremost but Sony is also up there with me too

B

Blake Neel

They try to copy Nintendo around every corner

J

Jerome Scott

It's probably going to be a new handheld or a hybrid. I'd buy a hybrid since I go out a lot.

P

Phillip Antoine Jones

Vita didn't sell but the 5 other handheld before that did like Wii U and the Switch,

N

Nazz Dykyj

I will still get it if that is the announcement, I honestly don't think it will have everything that the switch has but will be similar and would not expect them to play all PlayStation 4 games on the go since we have not reached that type technology for handhelds yet(yes some people think it is an handheld ps4 with that type of graphics).

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom