Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I played the Dragon Quest Builders demo on the Switch (first time playing it was on...

M

Matthew Wood

So I played the Dragon Quest Builders demo on the Switch (first time playing it was on that console). As soon as I could (perhaps a week later at most) I pre-ordered it for the February 8th release. Truth be told I couldn't wait any more and also got it digital for PS4, played a fair amount today and will be super glad when I can play it mobile. Such a great game and am more than happy to have gotten it twice.

R

Ryan Rogers

I have so many hours in that demo I completely build my dirt castle and covered it with grass, it sucks though bc I’ll have to restart over when the game actually comes out

R

Robert Anderson

I played through the whole Demo in about an hr and have been periodically throwing it on just to derp around. I personally cannot wait for the full game to be released, it’ll be a nice game to play when I wanna rest on Xenoblade 2.

S

Stacey Bell

I have it for Vita, and I have spent an untold number of hours playing this game, and replaying it. It is so addictive

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom