Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Kirby or dragon quest builders?!? Thoughts??? I’ve played older Kirby games. Never...

J

Justin Walker

Kirby or dragon quest builders?!? Thoughts??? I’ve played older Kirby games. Never any dragon quest games or (building?) kind of games?

C

Chris Hill

Dragon quest builders hands down for me,Kirby is to easy and too short.

A

Andrew Alexander

I'd go Dragon Q Builders, but I'm just going off the free demos available.

B

Bethany Woodcock

DQB!

C

Chris W Hughes

Try out DQB to see what you think about it there is a free demo of it on the e shop

J

Johnathon Mendez

Dragon quest builders by a long shot. You'll play it a lot longer, and you'll be challenged more often

C

Carole Plaine

I have both, Kirby is a fun quick timewaster, DQB I've put HOURS and HOURS into.

J

Jessica Smith

Dragon Quest Builders really surprised me! I played the demo and was hooked!! It’s not some easy builder game. It has story and depth

M

M Kienan Briscoe

I wasn't a fan of DQ builders. Both those games have demos you can try.

D

Daniel Melendez

DQB

L

Luke Lovelock

Dqb gives more mileage.

J

Jon Shelton

Dragon quest builders is awesome very carefree fun easy to pick up and play whenever

C

Christian H Eggers

I recommend you try the demos for both. Obviously, the consensus in the comments is strongly in favor of DQB and I would also go that way--I think it might be in my top 10 video games I have played (and I started on the Atari 2600 in the 80s--so that's a LOT of games). It is clever in its design and you can really play it at any pace that you want (even before you unlock the free play mode). I think Kirby is gorgeous and fun to play, but for a far more significant bang for your buck, I have to go with DQB.

J

Justin Walker

Well played the demo for both. Kirby is duper fun but easy and dragon quest looks like it will be a long ass game haha. Very fun so far though.

Still don’t know what to get. I feel Kirby could be a wait for a sale?!?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom