Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What are your thoughts on Dragon Quest Builders? I just played to the end of the Demo...

G

Graeme Ross

What are your thoughts on Dragon Quest Builders? I just played to the end of the Demo on the store and enjoyed it. Not sure if it’ll get repetitive or what criticism others may have but I enjoy tower defence and resource gathering/building. This seems like a sorta cutesy ‘7 Days to Die’ but with a bit of story. Seems like the enemies aren’t too difficult and that the defences can’t be damaged by enemies but I’m not sure.

(I’ve never played any other Dragon Quest games and I’m pretty certain I’d get it for my Switch rather than my PS4)

T

Tony Minton

Loved it. Put 80 hours into it on ps4

P

Pookie Fisher

Had it on the Vita. Well worth it!

A

Adam Roffel

About 8 hours in on the Switch, and still really enjoying it. Lots to do, find, and explore.

D

D.T. Stroschein

Plenty reviews on Metacritic. Very much worth the investment.

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

Fun game, but I won't drop $50 on it

R

Rody Knapps

J

Joyce Toh

Love it. Wish that DQB2 will b out sooner :)

S

Steven Goodnight

I thought this was just a Minecraft clone, does it actually have more depth? Online support?

B

Brandon Bou

not really a true dragon quest game bec this is a spin off but it fun

P

Pepito Casabuena Bordador Jr

One of the best games in vita

A

Arjay Jerome

really enjoyed it! Did not get stagnant like minecraft has for me

A

Anthony Betz

It’s dragon quest how could it be bad

A

Aimee Rayner

Did not think I would like it played the demo and will be picking it up this week yay

L

Luke Lovelock

Ill be buying it. Kids loved it. So did i.

M

Maiikol Castiillo

Ill stay with the demo

J

Jeremy Van-Scoy

I really enjoyed it on the Vita for a while but kinda lost interest after a while. Anybody know how much the Switch versions differs?

E

Eileen May

I’m gonna get it when it comes out

D

David Jarrett

I was really stoked for it. I got the original Dragon Warrior with my Nintendo Power subscription back in the day and played 3-5 hours of DQ Sentinel of Starry Skies on DS so I was excited for some nostalgia trip. Played the demo for an hour and all the crafting seemed way too complicated for me... and the combat seemed weak. The music, while nostalgic, got repetitive. But the worst part was I couldn't figure out what to do or where to go. I guess my tastes have changed. Maybe I'll give it another look and try the demo again... but I just sort of gave up. I'll go back to DQIX on my DS for my Dragon Quest fix.

D

David Gutshall

I own it for ps4 love it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom