Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Let's hear it for those ark friends that never bent you over a table. Seriously, tell...

• Thread starter Mark Daniel Kenny-Haze
  • Start date
K

Kacy Hamil

Juan Navarro

R

Ryan Storey

Anthony Hannon

N

Nickolas Wink

I have several GREAT friends online, living in The UK and in New Zealand.

K

Krystal Hendrock

Leanne Tompkins us af

P

Paul Henry

Kyle Palmer

R

Robby Adkins

Haha my tribe mates where helping a noob on the beach started asking questions like where he was from then I get on found out we went to college together and worked at the same place hahah

H

Heather MaShae Owens

Evan Powers haha

K

Kait Bentley

Patrick Patchen

N

Nathan MouseBoy Nichols

Met my buddy playing dark souls like 7 years ago, just drove 13 hours to be his groomsman in his wedding last month lol

A

Anthony Crump

MyKeyz Rno Sanders

C

Christina Backstrom

Met my man on Xbox about 6 years ago on BLack ops. He lives in the states and I’m from Canada. We met and have been going back and forth to see each other. I stayed in the states for 7-8 months to live with him and just got back almost a year ago! Our next step is to get hitched .

M

Manuel Aquino

Lawrence Herron Robby Hixson

R

Rachel Sanchez-Chavez

I now live with three of my tribemates ❤ Nikohl Midkiff, <- this one is my best friend, meh . I plan on meeting others. On the way down I met one of our allies who is now in our tribe. When I go back home I plan on meeting two others and another has become like a younger brother and lives only an hour away!!

A guy I've known for years, I met him a while back from Halo, i have met a lot of my closest friends through gaming and they are all my heart ❤❤❤

A

Amanda Grover

Troy Setser Eric Mendyke Alec Gilmore

S

Shaun Berndt

Ron Pantak Derek Schrodt

R

Ron Pantak

Shaun Berndt William E Jr. Streeter. Derek Schrodt even that dude James Ryan. TONS of time in Ark. From the beginning

W

William E Streeter Jr.

Ron Pantak, Derek Schrodt, Drake Streeter,

T

Tasha Sutton

Matt Claridge

R

Ron Pantak

Devinder S. Mahal. DDO beta. Have never met him face to face, but I’d be on a plane crossing the BIG pond if he needed me. A brother from another mother

A

Andrea Tijerina

Peggy Wortman dude we really need to hang out when we’re not busy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom