Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Let's hear it for those ark friends that never bent you over a table. Seriously, tell...

• Thread starter Mark Daniel Kenny-Haze
  • Start date
M

Mark Daniel Kenny-Haze

Let's hear it for those ark friends that never bent you over a table. Seriously, tell me your stories. They make me happy lmao

J

Josh Elford

They are easier to mute!

K

Kim Rudi Olsen

I had a lad lead a giga into my base once, i was a newbie, he was a newbie.. he asked if he could sit it out with me.. i opened my door an the giga started to chew down my wooden house, the lad an me died together an became friends in the after life..

D

Daniel Griffin

I was the best man in an xbox live friend's wedding. Got to meet up with a few others in Vegas

C

Charli Elizabeth

I'd love to meet some of the people off my old server that got wiped! Miss the 140 guys a lot and ark ain't the same without them. It does my head in though because I get on better with them than most people I actually full on know.

M

Michael Shaun J Chadwick

I'm thinking of selling my console anyway because I don't know anyone who plays ark and trying to meet new ark fan's who are serious about breeding and trading is like talking to a brick wall , everyone thinks I'm going to steal stuff so seriously fuck them and fuck this game.

M

Miles Rowland

Sean Sullivan

N

Nicholas Giani

Simone Motta anche noi ci dobbiamo incontrare merda! Così ti piscio in testa...

C

Claire Otway

Mark Homer awwww

J

Jacob Bly

I met my 2 tribemates from official one time when my band was playing in their town. I'd known them for about 6 months. It was great

E

Elizabeth Martin

I met my now ex husband off Xbox. Turns out he was a shittier husband than ark player.

R

Ryan Reece

Jay Dutton

B

Bailey Bunker

Kayla Lowe Jamie lol

R

Rhothia Swart

My husband has 3 friends from Oz who use to play COD together, all 3 of them came to our wedding and my hubby has been to theirs. Right now we have Josh and we have so much love and respect for him, he may as well be blood related. Our goal is to visit him in the US one day. Ark sucks, But you get to see all sides of people

B

Brandon M Griffiths

Devon Jordaan Stefan Smith Ockert van Zyl looks like your coming to my wedding lol

G

Guy MacDonald

When you just wanted a friend but now you've been roped into a wedding, how did my life come to this?

C

Chris Harrison

Andy Christie even though we met before ark. Cody Edwards, Charli Elizabeth to name but a few

C

Ceallaigh Destiny Thorne

Byrn Stewart

I

ITrade McGavin

Gavin Maher id legit kick it with y'all if it ever could happen. Lol I feel like our whole tribe needs to kick it irl that would be fucking lit. Even Tomo although he doesnt do jack shit

M

Marissa Tull

Met my tribe when I was still very very new. Brian Doebrick and Zachary Cornwell. PVE scorched server, thought I was gonna be eaten by a wyvern. Next thing I know, they gift me a wyvern and two Rex's. Only to then get me into their tribe, and the rest is well, lol, history. I'm their "sister from another mister" They are family to me and I'd kill for them. Already told them that when I get married they're getting invites :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom