Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Let's hear it for those ark friends that never bent you over a table. Seriously, tell...

• Thread starter Mark Daniel Kenny-Haze
  • Start date
L

Lauren Jane Patrick

I got some good friends that I met the first day of Ark, there’s about 7 of us and we talk every day. Others have come and gone but we’ve always remained loyal.

D

Dana Keeping

I met my boyfriend through ark. He is from england and i am from canada

D

Dakota Hart

We have a Canadian in our pretty much otherwise entirely American tribe. He kept spawning near our base even after killing him repeatedly so we knocked him out, dragged him into the base and asked him to join us. He's a pretty cool dude.

R

Ryan Fourie

Lol to the guy who thought my south african comment was racist, as a south african I get asked that a lot

A

Ashley Marie Shorney

I didn't meet my husband on Ark, I met him on red dead redemption. Glad I did too, he's my best friend. there is no one in this world better for me. Going on 6 years now.

D

Dave Moreno

Lol! I wouldn’t want to meet my online friends- we’re all trolls- and it would defecate the way I saw them!!! It would be that meeting like that South Park episode were kyles dad saves the world. Lol!

J

Justin Fredette

Kris Green

S

Sandra Frier

Met my best friend playing ark, me and the hubby went up to SC to visit and stayed the weekend! Heather Patterson ❤

A

Aaron Gardner

Jonathan Tetteh

P

Pierre-Luc Fortin

Félix Grenier Jean-Michel Descôteaux aller vs etres mes garcon dhonneur xD hahahaha

B

Billy Behrendorff

Jamie you and ramsey

Z

Zac Zedd

Jack

K

Keith Wolf

I can beat that one lol Andrew

C

Cody Coderre

Cody Larocque Willie Venckus

S

Scott Adams

Dakota Floyd
Brittany Howard
Kevin Jobe
Joe Russell
Mads Monseth Dahlberg
Nick Bowen

J

Jeremy Kreid

Christian Gorman <3 the ocean is our border..... But not in my heart<3

J

Jeremy Scaife

Was bullshitting with a tribe member one day. Found out be was a 30ish minute drive away. He brought his box and made the drive. 40 minutes later it was the beginning of blunts and bonding. Raided to many tribes that night. Good times lol

C

Christopher A. Lowe

Inna Akopova <3

J

Justin Howell

Joel Gadsby Nicolai Fredheim Lid

A

Ashley Dee

Met my husband on Xbox. I lived in Hawaii and he lived in Cali. Been together almost 5 years now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom