Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is two screen/handheld only gaming dead? My husband and I really enjoy our Switch and...

J

Jose Perez

3ds phases out two years tops. When Nintendo re releases the brand new Switch with built in camera

N

Niki Coppola

There's pleaty of room for both.

S

Shaun Oviatt

I still play my 3ds more than the switch. I think they could still make a lot if money supporting the DS market for years to come.

S

Stephen Aries Bagsic

As long as Nintendo stands, we will have handheld consoles.

D

Dillon J. Stolz

You know what I'd like to see? A Nintendo DualSwitch add-on (just a spontaneous name idea haha). An extra screen that clips onto the Switch that is the same size as the Switch's body, but goes all the way to the edges. You can use it as a substitute for the original screen, or you can slide it up to play DS-style games and Wii U games in full HD/900p. This way, the original Switch screen is the bottom touch screen, and the add-on (which doesn't need to be touch sensitive) is the larger DS screen, or the TV screen for Wii U games.

J

Jose Perez

It doesn't make sense to have both in the market. Sooner or later. The appeal and pricing of the switch will lower. Why have two systems out at the same time. With the same pricing. Either that. Or Nintendo makes a cellphone idk.

A

Anthony Sigala

Reggie from Nintendo confirms that its NOT going down.

L

Lex Juarez

The Switch IS the new handheld line the 3ds will not be around too much longer... My opinion was further solidified to me when they announced a core Pokemon game coming to the system... Not to mention the merging of their handheld and home console departments years back... Switch covers two departments in one console... Just seems logical

J

Joseph Loveland

I hope so, I never really cared for the dual screen thing.

Handheld gaming is alive and well, the Switch is a handheld and home console in one.

B

Brian Voelpel

I hope so. I never liked having to look at two screens. Not on wii u and not on 3ds.

D

Devvyn Oler

They're mostly likely gonna end up focusing on the Switch. I highly doubt that we'll be getting another DS/two screen system. But the 3DS still has some milage left. So it'll probably be around for at least a little while longer.

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

A completely portable system (3DS) is half the price of a console (Switch). I don't see them completely getting rid of portable systems because they could use it as a budget option for someone who wants a cheaper system that's purely portable.

B

Brian Ortiz

People who snap back the top screen make me cringe...

S

Shawn Garrone

I am betting on a Portable Release of the Switch that doesn't come with a HDMI or Dock and potentially not being able to remove the joycon, for $200

R

Richard Abraham

Switch XL or mini in the next year or two , then maybe another console in 2 or 3 years

B

Brian Schuyler

Switch only

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom