Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I know it's not switch related but... any of u getting Samus returns for the 3ds ?

K

Kelvin Jimenez

I know it's not switch related but... any of u getting Samus returns for the 3ds ?

E

Edwin Jardeleza Jr.

Yes.

M

Matthew Hirt

Yes 1000 times over!!

P

Pheng Michael Lee

Definitely!

T

Tank Dos Santos

Yes

J

Jeff Kihei Woods

I am

K

Kevin Rice Holmes

Oh yes!

J

Joe Acevedo

Yes! Been waiting on a Metroid game since Team Ninja viscously screwed it up with Other M

S

Spencer Montoya

Yep! Metroid is my favorite franchise... I'll be breaking the bank on 9/15

E

Emmanoel B. Souza

The game i want the most this year is the Superstar Saga remake but i also want the official Metroid 2 remake too

S

Shaun James Benesh

I dont have a 3ds anymore, traded it for the credit deal Gamestop had towards the Switch. I really want to play this game since Metriod is my favorite all time game series. So in the future i hope they make it available on the Switch considering its also a hand held system. Since the game it a remake of the second one ill still to my copy of the remake AM2R (Another Metriod 2 Remake) i play it on my computer with an xbox controler. Its an amazing fan made remake.

D

Daniel Garcia

Yes

S

Shawn Magargee

I dont have a 3ds anymore but this game is strongly tempting me into buying another one for this game

A

AiAi Versteeg

I am but Australia isn't getting the special edition which sucks.

R

Rob Norris

I am!

S

Spencer Montoya

Luckily a friend of mine lives in the EU and was able to get a Legacy Edition for me. So stoked!

M

Matt MacDonald

Got it preordered cannot wait! Building the hype for Prime 4!

D

Dillon J. Stolz

Preordered it on Amazon! Can't wait

N

Nicholas Andrew Frayser

Yes.

C

Curtis Anthony

I want to get it and I don't own a 3ds etc

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom