Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch From what I've seen, Mario + Rabbids looks pretty fun. I'm not too familiar with Turn...

• Thread starter Lance Malik Butler
  • Start date
L

Lance Malik Butler

From what I've seen, Mario + Rabbids looks pretty fun. I'm not too familiar with Turn based Strategy games, but I'm willing to try it out. I heard that the best team for Bosses are Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi/Rabbid Yoshi/Rabbid Mario.

T

Thomas Boye

It's a perfect game to start with for newcomer in the genre. The battle system is not too complex like the others, and the humor in the game helps engaging you as well

I

Isimi Kehinde

I like the selfie

B

Brian Thueme

I am new to the genre and am enjoying it quite a bit.

M

Mike Sullivan

Rabbid peach is best for bosses as she can heal.

B

Bryan Caluen

Why did you post the ending? Lol. My favourite team is Mario, Luigi and Rabbid Luigi/Rabbid Peach. Never used Rabbid Yoshi and Yoshi TBH.

G

Guillaume Oak

Seconding the comment about Rabbid Peach. Healers are critical for bosses!

J

Justin Anderson

Almost done with the game. So if you like fire emblem, xcom, final fantasy tactics, and or chess. If you like goofy humor mixed with Mario and if you like a challenge then this is the game for you. It's for sure one of my fav game this year. I repeat tho this type of game is not for everyone. I will go and say at least for myself I enjoyed this game more than Splatoon 2.

A

Austin Givens

I'm so upset that this exists

S

Sean Proctor

Its pretty good

J

Jon Michael Reynolds

Its such a fun game! I normally don't play games like this so its a nice change. I was a little concerned that I might have been impulsive and wasted my money, but this time being impulsive paid off!

M

Maarten Tummers

this game is awesome and realy delivers tbh

J

Joseph Loveland

It is an absolute blast

J

John Piazza

I beat it in about 16 hours and then sold it on ebay for about $55. Now I can buy something else.

J

Jessica Amber Tuls

I use Peach, and Rabbid mario. Peach has a jump that when she lands, she heals players. She also has team shield, and gernaducks. Rabbid mario has a very powerful vamp hammer, with a high chance to vamp, and his boom dash is to die for.

C

Chad Brown

It's Awesome ! Just do it and then pick up a copy of FIFA on the 29th.

S

Sander Ten Thije

Those combinations are pure crap

K

Katie Lazzelle-Baily

I haven't played too many strategy games either but this is easy to learn, hard to master.

E

Emerson Schoeppner

THE GAMEPLAY IS SUPER SICK

P

Preston Westmoreland

Rabbid peach is too cute and fun not to use plus the healing...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom