Contact advertising [email protected]

NON PC RELATED - Nintendo switch users - my son is five next month, loves the iPad,...

D

Danny Smith

NON PC RELATED - Nintendo switch users - my son is five next month, loves the iPad, likes playing on the Xbox and pc. Would he like a Nintendo switch and if yes what games would you recommend?

S

Stephen Bamburg

Switch is about the only console I'll ever recommend. My daughter is 5 and loves playing Mario kart with me.

Poor budget means I haven't been able to explore any other games yet tho.. the new Mario is on our list tho.

J

James Baker-Hewitt

Course he would and as it's nintendo you've got mario games for it. Also Zelda breath of the wild isn't as such hard and a lot of fun :)

C

Cody Jones

Mario, Zelda, Stardew Valley

K

Kelvin Williams

Any Nintendo IP, nintendo literally have been killing it.

V

Vincent Dedoyard

Sounds good but I haven't kept up to date and haven't seen any good games on it. I found Zelda to be fairly bland and clocked in a few hours only.

K

Kaan Collins

Be interesting to watch this thread I'm thinking of buying my 6 and 8 year old one.

Would they need one each to get full use?

J

Jose Gonzalez

The first party games are great, especially BOTW and Mario odyssey both of which I’ve sunk a hundred hours into.
It’s also amazing for indie titles, I’ve been playing a lot of them that I know I would’ve brushed off in the steam store just because they make such mobile games.

D

Diego Arango

My daughter is 5 and she loves playing Mario, mario kart and watching me play Zelda, go for it, you won’t regret it

K

Kishore Chakraborty

The only question is, will you buy that expensive a console for a 5 year old. If you are ok with that, she will love it. Matrio, Mario, Splatoon and Mario Kart will keep her occupied till we get a virtual console and all old DS, 2DS and 3DS games are available on it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom