Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys I joined this group on behalf of my 13 yr son. He wants to get into PC gaming...

B

Brutalant Gaming

Take a look at pc part picker. You can build up all the parts you need for a gaming pc and find the best prices. Get it all together and then give it a go building your own. It's way more fun and it's not as hard as you would expect. Most parts have dedicated slots so you cant put them in the wrong place.

J

Jimmy Shabadoo

Build by your self, don't buy pre built.

Q

Qadir Sia

Build it toghetor! Great bonding moment. Also, i would off on buying any mid/high end GPU's atm. Prices are weird.

S

Søren Sønderholt Christiansen

Ironside, Origin and Maingear are the best system builders at the moment. Try looking them up and see if you can find something within your budget

D

Don Eno Jr.

Pcpartpicker.com

J

Johnny Ch

There are lots of videos with pc parts for certain price ranges, Linus Tech Tips is a good choice

T

Thomas Oughton

Just buy all the parts for one and build it yourself

T

Thomas Oughton

Dont be lazy. Its one of the easiest things ive ever done. History class was harder

J

Jason Romney

build it yourself. Prebuilt systems are overpriced.

H

Hasib Emran

Buy parts separately.
Don't buy pre-builts.
Nvidia is always the best GPU producer for these big budgets.
AMD Ryzen is as of now, better than, Intel stuff.
The GPU is your top priority, then CPU, and then RAM.
Don't waste time buying expensive MOBOs unless you want to keep using the same Mobo until upgrading.
Buy a PSU that has power just above what your GPU consumes.
With that budget, get a decent 1440p 60hz monitor(A 2k monitor capable of displaying 60 fps).
What I just said, are just tips in building the PC. I didn't name any model or part, because the prices vary from region to region.
Happy gaming.

S

Shane Dee Fergusson

I think you get the picture by now lol

J

John Wasch

Did you say "lolz"?

B

Blake Dalenko

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

There ya go

Buy this stuff and then either bring it to a shop and have it put together or build it yourself

*** install windows on the ssd***

A

Adan Trinidad

This is awesome guys I'm loving all the comments and ideas even the snippy comments! my son is loving the " I told you so" moment he is having. A lot of good info here. We are going to build one. I'm still reading some of the sites you guys have listed so give me some time I want talk to some of you and get a game plan going

A

Adrian Ridgely

Build one

A

Adhaar Pahuja

Build one as it helps you learn something and get you confident about it. Even without the other reasons, building one will cost you less and will provide you option to customize and go for better cpu or gpu or coolers etc while cutting the cost in less needed areas.

R

Rion Moreland

I understand that you don't want to take the risk with building it yourself. I do think that it would be a great bonding experience for you and your son. I'm 22 and my dad is 50 and he loved building a computer with me, and I was the one who taught him. If you really want to experience that I would be volunteer my time to help you pick out the right parts and show you what to do. If you are really insistent on buying a previous though, nzxt has a really decent bld program. I even have a discount code you could use if you wanted.

J

Jovan Salas

check with cyberpower you choose the parts, they build it for you.

B

Brendan Lahucik

Adan Trinidad you sure you don't want to build one with him?

R

Raynand Navarra

which one you prefer? laptop or dekstop / rig ?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom