Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys just joined playing on pc what's your recommend mouse settings?

D

Devin Roopnarain

Hey guys just joined playing on pc what's your recommend mouse settings?

L

Lancel Kest

dpi : 1800, sensitivity 4.5

J

Jonny R Cyna

whatever you're comfortable with tbh, i find it rather nicer with a lower sensitivity than a higher, accuracy is higher

J

Jagger Mouser

Uhm I know I lot of people play 800 dpi and 5 in game.

H

Hector Mora

Xbox 360 controller

J

Justin Horton

800 4.5 is my comfy zone

J

Jorge Noral

Go in the practice range and play with the sensitivity. Mccree is good for this. If you play snipers, they have a scoped sensitivity too. A good sensitivity is what allows you to do a 180° turn from the center of your pad to the edge. But most importantly it's what you can get most consistent hits with.

K

Kage Braden

Start out low and when you think you got the hang of it, don't be afraid to raise it up a bit, eventually you'll be a pro at high sensitivity

R

Ryan Winkler

Find your own settings that you're comfortable with.

G

Gage Ward

I play at 3.75 Sens 800 DPI

I

Ikce Toutcourt

I'am at 1000dpi, 5.60 sensivity

Y

Youssef Ismail

800 dpi 6.75 sens

C

Christoffer Avinash Malmqvist

I'm @ 1200dpi and I use everything between 4-5 sense depending on the character :)

D

David Taylor

Mice settings aren't universal. lol. Different types of sensors (laser, optical), different ports (USB/ PS/2), different OS settings, different OS, different mouse PAD (cloth for control, plastic or hard surfaces for speed), different resolutions (higher the resolution the slower the mouse will feel), different FPS targets (lower FPS will feel much worse than higher FPS). Just find one that is comfortable for you, but I would usually stay lower. The higher you go, the more wonky things can get.

O

Orrin Pierre

1600 and 2.2

J

Joseph Menor

Personally i play 1800DPI and 4.4 ingame sens. My rule of thumb is to be able to do a 180 turn when i swipe quickly to the side along the whole length of my mouse area

C

Christoph Schlag

F

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom