Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey everyone! I'm very excited about the DLC that is about to be live for The Legend...

C

Chouaib Mazouzi

Hey everyone! I'm very excited about the DLC that is about to be live for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! And I'm sure you are as well!

But what I'm wondering is how many hours is it until the DLC is unlocked? I'm not looking for an answer like "9pm EST", but more like "5 hours until it unlocks". If someone could make a countdown on
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
that would be great! Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Here is a countdown!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jaime Bland

Why don't you?

M

Marcel van de Ven

I don't think Nintendo has given a proper release time, since it is already 30/6 over here but it hasn't unlocked yet i'm thinking its gonna take a bit.

It did change however in the store, the 1st dlc pack now has a little icon on it stating ''New'' but no way to download it.

J

Jaime Bland

12am EST

B

Brittany Jaćlyne

Brock Richardson

A

Austin Borton

Just checked, it's still not available for early download. does anyone know if we have to wait until midnight to download it as well?

J

James Thornburg

Have to wait til the dlc releases at 12am EST tonight to download it.

B

Brayan Gaytan

3 hours from now

S

Sean Dixon

Nintendo has a habit of keeping it at the time in every time zone (for example, if it's released at 12am, it will be released at 12am in each time zone, as opposed to 12am et, and it will be available 9pm pst) I hope it's not the case, just saying that's even how they released the games

K

Kevin Bittorf

When ever it midnight in your time zone

D

Daniel Herbert

Lmao this master mode tho

C

Chad Laparra

How the hell do I turn on master mode? Do I have to start a new file?

C

Christopher David

Does the DLC automatically install into the game if you've purchased it?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom