Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I love Metroid games, but I skipped the Prime installments. Any chance we get this...

S

Steven Mabee

I love Metroid games, but I skipped the Prime installments. Any chance we get this ported over before the 4th comes out?

T

Tom Sivell

Hope so

S

Spencer Miller

I think it depends on how long prime 4 takes to get done.

E

Edward Perez

Its on Wii u eshop

W

Will Bartos

I actually hope for a proper remaster of those games on the Switch. I'd buy it in an instant. Particularly if you actually get dual analog working.

S

Shane Rupert

I have all 3 original versions.

D

Donald Ambrose

Would be cool homie, and thank you for not posting up that same stuff others do. Finally we get an original post from someone

I

Irad Luger

Tbh, i don't think so. I dunno why, but it's one of those things everyone will keep asking nintendo to do but they won't. Tho that's what we thought before metroid prime 4 was announced.

T

Taylor Hunter

The first two on the GameCube are really cheap

T

Taylor Hunter

I was able to snag the trilogy collectors edition on the Wii

S

Steven Hennig

Doubtful

A

Aaron Lefebvre

Playing it on my Wii-U right now.

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

Extremely doubtful. Wasnt HD wii u games are easier for them i feel like redoing all of those is a ton of work. I would imagine a virtual console with these before any ports

M

Marc Re Percussion

I need to find a copy of this. Haha I'll play it on Wii u

S

Steven Kaminellis

if you got a decent pc just rock it with dolphin you can play it on 4k there with improved textures

B

Bojan LoneWolf Nikolovski

Yes it is possible.

J

Jason Cameron

They might put it on the VC when that comes to switch. It is on the Wii U VC, and I got it from there. If they released an HD remake of the trilogy for Switch before Prime 4, I would pay for it.

D

Daniel Rasmussen

I'm in the same boat as you, but if it doesn't, I will just download it on my Wii U.

J

James McCord

Yea $20 on the eShop

J

Jim Buckley

Got it on Wii U eshop. The problem for me is you had to play it with Wii Motion Controls. I wanted to play it like you could on Gamecube.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom