Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey everyone. Hope this is okay. But since hitting diamond. I'm forced to play support...

J

Jake Legate

Hey everyone. Hope this is okay. But since hitting diamond. I'm forced to play support more. Which I'm rather enjoying. But one hero I honestly can't get my head around is this FAST AS HECK Frog, Lucio!
I'm not sure why I just can't seem to play him. I was wondering if any one had any tips or anything to help me better my play.
I'm Xbox if that matters.

Having said that if any one wants to join me while im learning him and play some quick play. My tag is - DefiantHealer70

Much love all x

J

Jerome Rapley III

I hate Lucio. I hate him being on my team. He only decent on boop maps

C

Candace Levi

100+ hours on Lucio here (he's my main).

So, first things first you're gonna wanna swap the buttons for Wall Ride and his Boop. It's MUCH easier to grab a wall and stay on it with the trigger button.

Your speed boost is used, mostly, for getting your teammates to and from spawn/objective points, but it's also very useful for helping them escape from enemy Ultimates.

Don't feel bad if your main tank dies, it's very difficult to keep a tank alive if you're solo healing or they're solo tanking so just try your best.

Your Ultimate is best used to counter enemy Ults, the timing is different depending on whose Ult you're blocking so you'll have to play around with that to learn the timing.

I gotta go back to work but if you have any questions just ask!

J

Jeff Holbrook

Did i just play with you..... 4 player death match you got potg with dva...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom