Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone else try the New Game Plus feature for Xenoblade Chronicles 2? Just wrapped the...

• Thread starter Janelle Hiemstra
  • Start date
J

Janelle Hiemstra

Anyone else try the New Game Plus feature for Xenoblade Chronicles 2? Just wrapped the game today and starting off with New Game Plus! I must admit I’m very happy with it. All my health, Blades, items, currency are all carried over to the beginning of the game. So instead of starting off at like level 1 I’m at level 73.

L

Louise Peters

Awesome, I’m just before the final battle atm, I must hurry up and finish so I can go through the new game plus

J

Janelle Hiemstra

ONE flaw to this New Game Plus!! You loose your Poppi Builds and have to start over!!

M

Marco Maltese

Yeah but you can now downgrade your levels to earn bonus exp which you can now trade for rare items.

C

Callum Stanley

I've put in 140 hours in Xenoblade 2 and I'm tempted to start again as I feel I can play the game much better in my second play through and get thing done sooner and better

J

Janelle Hiemstra

In some ways I’m loving New Game Plus! It’s sooooo nice not to have enemies target you all the time especially in the open areas where monsters are plentiful. I sooooo wanna beat the level 81 gorilla in Gormont during my second play through.

M

Marco Maltese

I took Rex down to level 20 to speed up the first hours of the game.

C

Callum Stanley

I wish they added a hard mode instead of an easy mode. As long as they made it easier to understand and recap the tutorials It would be much easier for people.

M

Marco Maltese

You can trade 200k bonus exp for 20k of ether crystals in Torigoth

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom