Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else already fed up with this season? Been trying to make my way out of bronze...

S

Shay Corry

Anyone else already fed up with this season? Been trying to make my way out of bronze and every other comp game I play is thrown by some of our higher rank members or the other team is dominated by smurfs. Bronze is some kinda shit fest, man.

K

Kevin Monterroso

My team is having a hard time, but we don’t give up, we give it our all.
don’t give up! If you lose 2 games, stop playing comp an play QP or something to calm down.
I have faith that you will climb out of Bronze!

M

Matthew Scott Rodriguez

Try to Que with others that are serious about the game. You don’t need a full 6 stack but it does help

J

Josh Tam

I found that you have to pick a time to play when smurfs/boosters are not playing. It's better to have teams that throw or don't play objective (that way, you still have some control) than having to play with smurfs/boosters because that way the bronze game itself isn't bronze anymore, and let's say all are high level people and you're the only legit Bronze, your team will definitely lose... So far, when I choose a time where those people aren't playing, I win more games and I find the games more winnable (or even playable). If not, it's like headshot headshot die... my whole team gets wiped... or sometimes it's just easy wins because my teammates are smurfs. But that just means 50-50 luck. 50-50 = no climb. If you play with other 11 toxic people who can throw, you just need to make sure your team gets a good start. The enemy team will start to get toxic first and then they will have leavers and you will win (tried and worked many times)

I feel that OW is having less and less comp playerbase. Only a very small % of New players join comp... and those that do, may not stick. Which means that Bronze would be empty. Which means the losers from Plat/Gold will eventually be dropped to Silver and when the losers there will drop to Bronze. Meaning, Bronze players are not complete noobs anymore. So of course they will get frustrated easily because they "fell from grace" and still cannot win. So they ask their GM friends to help them boost... Honestly, I think that in order to climb (faster) out of Bronze, we need to get as good as probably Diamond or Master, or find a time where many boosters/smurfs/good Bronze players aren't playing...

A

April Christine Thompson

What platform

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom