Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone else having issues when trying to collect loot drops that as soon as you click...

K

Krystal Tvpc

Anyone else having issues when trying to collect loot drops that as soon as you click it you get disconnected from the server please help

J

Jeremy Frierson

Clear all single player modes there’s something in an ob or something happened to me awhile back too I just wiped all sp games

K

Krystal Tvpc

Okay i will try that now

K

Krystal Tvpc

Thanks i tried that but it didn't help either i really dont know what to do ive re installed the whole game with dlcs aswell made a new character but it still keeps lagging me out as soon as i try to open them really frustrating

M

Michael Nadolski

Delete your GT save

M

Michael Nadolski

M

Michael Nadolski

Trust me I had same problem till i played on a different console with same GT

K

Krystal Tvpc

Will that delete my sync save and server

M

Michael Nadolski

Not sure didn't care what it deleted. I still had my single player maps

K

Krystal Tvpc

I just deleted it and reloaded my game gonna test it to see if it still does it or not will keep you updated

K

Krystal Tvpc

Thank you so much that worked

S

Syruss Bonner

I've seen this occur with at least 2 friends . Both of them had gone a little overboard trying to transfer items in the ob.

K

Krystal Tvpc

I hadn't transfered anything i was a new player on my friends server when it first happened see something on the map went to collect it and i crashed we kept trying to collect others each time i leveled up was still the same at this point i was frustrated had been happening all week

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom