Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One My husband and I have 2 xboxs, in the future we're planning on playing dedicated....

• Thread starter Jennifer Christina DeGeer
  • Start date
J

Jennifer Christina DeGeer

My husband and I have 2 xboxs, in the future we're planning on playing dedicated. Right now we want to play non-dedicated. Does any know how to play together with both xboxes? We've played split screen in the past, and we know there's a tether.

M

Meghan Shumate

One of you hosts a non dedicated, the other joins :) use any admin password too. Do you both want to use admin commands?

J

He does sometimes, mostly I do lol. And we can do that without Xbox live?

T

Torren James

Shot your self

M

Martin Lowe

just to clear it up, do you both use both xbox for ark or both use same

T

Torren James

She was asking if she can host a server for her and partner for 2 xboxs and only one has live

T

Torren James

Its all goos i told her she cant already

J

I found out how to set it up with live, I didn't know if we could both play together with 2 separate xboxes and no live. Like how if you were to play split screen.

T

Torren James

Only can split screen on one

J

Right, I've seen people playing like in the same house on 2 xboxes and 2 tvs. Just didn't know if they had Xbox live or not.

T

Torren James

They would of had live theee no possible way

J

Yea, that's what I was wondering. Thanks!

Z

Zane Middlekauff

You only need Xbox live for 1 account. Same as game share.

J

Zane Middlekauff, yes I found that out through reddit lol

C

Carrigan Sevedge

Only one account needs to buy Xbox live

Let's say you put live on his account. Go onto your Xbox, sign him in, and make it his home Xbox. Sign him out, then you've got live free and all of his games. It's called license transferring I do it with my boyfriend... haven't paid for live in two years lol

J

Lol, Carrigan Sevedge, someone on reddit broke it down to make one Xbox the server when we get live and how to set it all up. I can't wait, but I was itching to play in the mean time too lol.

D

Deion Schmalholz

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Brittany Armstrong

If you want to use it off of Xbox life you'll have to use something to tether it to your Xboxes together otherwise you can't do it. What you can do is gameshare with each other and somebody already has Xbox Live you have Xbox Live. Know if you still can't join each other on a non-dedicated private server then you might have to split your router to two different IP addresses that way you both can join. The latter is what me and my fiance had to do to be able to join each other on our own server

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom