Contact advertising [email protected]

Everywhere I see posts of Husband&Wife / Girlfriend&Boyfriend .. helping each other...

• Thread starter Vasudev Singh Chauhan
  • Start date
V

Vasudev Singh Chauhan

Everywhere I see posts of Husband&Wife / Girlfriend&Boyfriend .. helping each other climb out of their miserable ranks .... and then there's me .. Lonely Scrub who can't get past silver

C

Ciprian Marian

And there is me , the one who can boost you (limited time offer)

J

Jason Carmichael

Are you trying to subtly find a gf via a fb gaming blog whilst appealing to the feminine trait of pity? Shame.

I

Ilenia Tasca

i feel you man c': i've been silver for around 5 season now

S

Shivam Pathania

lmao just play the game boii xD you will climb yourself ! when i first played competitive i was placed bronze and every season after it i climbed the rank ! to platinum xD ! yup ! all by myself xD

K

Kc Phan

Me and her just started.. Both on gold.....

K

Kasia Gurtowska

I wish i had boyfriend who's in master so he can help me :(

D

Dorian Arcia

Exactly same right here, except I’m in Bronze

T

Théo Gilbert Parizot

I just wish I had a girlfriend... I'm not asking too much...

M

Mihnea Gogu

FeelsBadMan

Z

Zachary Luminelli

My gf can’t she’s got competitive issues we just hang in Custom games

A

Arajin Walker

i carried my self from 1800 sr to 2300 sr and still going ,try to practice more heroes like winston - zarya - d.va - tracer - mcree - soldier 76 - moira , im not saying u are a bad player but in elo hell you need to switch between heroes a lot to counter good enemy players or fill a role that your team needs.

S

Sabastian Barajas

This is not the way....to find a gf that is

A

Aaron Gonzalezgomez

I'm also lonely

A

Aadil Saqib

Do you really wanna be a boosted Mercy main that badly?

J

Jacqui Lamont

Same though. It drives me nuts seeing couples helping each other climb. I mean it’s a relationship and I guess bonding and I’m guilty of that in the past but I’m a single, lonely shit stuck in high bronze

A

Aaron Icardi

I'M A STRONK INDEPENDENT REIN MAIN WHO DON'T NEED NO MERCY MAIN. TYVM

R

Ryan Rose

For those saying they’re lonely, don’t be afraid of it, do your own thing and don’t focus on a S/O you need to love yourself first before others

A

Artyom Zimlinsky

Sarah Norén <3

A

Ashley Morisky

I started off in bronze mainly alone and ranked up to gold 2 seasons ago but last season I took a break from Overwatch and now I'm back in it working to rank up again

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom