Contact advertising [email protected]

Lately I’ve been playing Mccree if anyone has tips to improve I’d appreciate it.

E

Elliott Crampton

Lately I’ve been playing Mccree if anyone has tips to improve I’d appreciate it.

C

Cory Diserio

shoot thing with gun

F

Ferret Spena

Lower your sensitivity, gradually raise it as you progress with him in terms of landing shots.

Learn when to roll & flash bomb them correctly, don't waste it.

Always shoot out shields if you have NOTHING to fire at.

If you don't feel confident in long range, practice that shit ASAP; otherwise shoot shields down.

Don't use the emote "You done yet?" or else you'll get flagged by asshats.

Learn to always aim for the head. Never right click unless breaking a shield or after stunning someone up close.

I

Ivanov Cristian

Click for each individual shot , if u hold left click the recoil is worse than clicking each shot individually

C

Cris Olsen

See a genji, flash bang his feet

A

Alex Cat

Just play him alot. you can learn your range then you will be better. Dont play him into widow. You get shit on

J

Justin Goulais

Click faces

R

Rodolfo Almaguer

Look up and shoot that blue pigeon out of the fucking sky please

P

Paul Trubiano

Target prioritization positioning and mechanical skill.

Positioning: As a character with almost no movement it’s really easy to be caught in a mistake. Gotta manage your positioning constantly.

Target prioritization: you have to be able filter everything your looking at and be able to figure out rapidly where to focus your fire. You’ll hear the pros say “Winston can die” or “Orissa should be low” etc etc. that’s you. You create that situation by shooting them initially but also when you hear that (again back to positioning) you need to be in position to shoot that target.

Mechanical skill. As Calvin says “don’t stress your shots”. Easier said than done.

People have been critical of this drill as they claim it doesn’t work for console as it’s primarily a Mouse and keyboard drill. I love it and I use to practice and frequently as a warm up for console anyways.

The goal is to spend one headshot on each training bot (could also be done with soldier. same thing 1 shot but it’s a lot easier because he has 25 shots). It’s good for practicing your aim mechanics (especially good practice switching between high and low ground.)

Sorry for the garbage angle and excuse the bad aim.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom