Contact advertising [email protected]

Lately I’ve been maining Hanzo, any real Hanzo mains here that could give me some...

R

Rodolfo Cruz

Lately I’ve been maining Hanzo, any real Hanzo mains here that could give me some useful tips on how to be better?

G

Gabrielle Seibert

Hanzo is actually pretty easy if you know how to use him, just use your sonar at the enemy as soon as you get it (big help to your team and yourself) never blindfire your ult, always use sonar before, try to anticipate the movement of your target and mainly just take advantage of his op ass scatter LOL
It’s best if you point it at their feet, that way all six arrows hits them in the ass and instakills them

Flickshots are good too, if you know how to do them

D

Dalton Matthews

Increase your sensitivity, go into the practice mode and shoot the robots while jumping around, make sure u shoot scatter shot at the enemies feet

M

Mindaugas Bernotas

Hanzo main? Unistal

D

Dalton Matthews

The dragonstrike can wipe a team but it is more useful when u use it to get the enemy team off the point. It will make them spread out and your team will be able to pick them off easier

B

Beau Popkin

Look at the ground and scatter shot

M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

Lol. Just don’t play Hanzo in cp without enough practise. Otherwise, people are gonna curse you till the end

R

Rodolfo Cruz

Thank you all! Some of your tips Ive been doing since I started with Hanzo, and some others I will practice.

D

Drew Franko

Ok so I played like a month straight as him one tricking in qp... turns out I am a normal Hanzo main... all my kills legit come from scatter or my ult. I also only play of the games in losing matches....... I am 100% a Hanzo main

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom