Contact advertising [email protected]

I’ve been posting a lot lately but you guys are pretty fun. Now I need help deciding...

B

Bailey Nothstine

I’ve been posting a lot lately but you guys are pretty fun. Now I need help deciding my golden gun. I wanted Moira’s sooooo bad but you can’t even see them!! Should I get them anyway? Or dvas? OR should I just meme out and get torbs?

D

David Thomas Cupp

I meme'd my first golden weapon and got a Rein hammer, because I had like 4 hours lifetime across all game modes.

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

I'd say get them if you really like her and play her a lot.

Unless you want to get something for the meme. I know that's why I have Mercy's. Just completing my gamer gurl look.

J

Joaquin Legarreta

I bought Torbs as a meme. Turns out people don't complain about Torb if you have a golden hammer.

P

Pablo Munoz

LOL I got Roadhog when all my hours are on DVas I regret it because I’d rather get Torbs. Lmao

J

John Calderon

Get Golden Balls!

S

Sean Zingsheim

You'll regret Moira...

i do, and I love playing her.

J

Jordy Jimenez

get a golden Widow's butt.

D

Dan McGuckin

I started with Rein then Zen, Ana, Zarya, Reaper,Junkrat,Sombra and lastly Moira. 200 away from my next! I like the Moira one

M

Miki Dela Cruz

Hanzo is the answer .... but umm what is the material of your made of ?

J

Jeff O'neill

Get meis so you can freeze people, and when they get mad you can say “chill out”.

A

Autumn Scott

D.Va!

H

Hunter DeMatteo

Is this bait

C

Charlie Alejo

Get Moira Ima get her haha

P

Preston Thomas

Torb

N

Nikola Oertel

I dont regret moira^^

G

Gabriel Brown

I’d get moira, but it really depends on who you want it on. Personally I play moira a lot so that’s why I say her but if you think Dva’s looks better go with that

B

Brandon Marleau

Moira's gold weapon is a more subtle aesthetic when you're playing. The fingernails are what really sell it for me, because you can see those in 1st person pretty well, but other people have a difficult time noticing them.

L

LaRon Pounds

Hers will look cool when your playing her tho

S

Samantha Young

I have rein and mercy golden already. But I really want syms. I have her New York skin and that golden looks amazing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom