Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I’ve been putting this post off, but I figured it’s better to go ahead and do it while...

I

Ivan Bell

I’ve been putting this post off, but I figured it’s better to go ahead and do it while it’s on my mind.

Breath of the Wild was the first Zelda game I took seriously. I bought Ocarina of Time for the 3DS, but lost interest a couple hours in. I recently beat it and I have to say I honestly love this game. (I don’t think it’s perfect, but I will say that if someone wanted me to prove that video games are art, this would be my first choice.)

Trying to keep this post short, Mario Odyssey might have been my nostalgic reason for getting a Switch, but it’s the combination of both Mario and now Zelda, along with a few other titles, that have made me, 100%, a Nintendo fan once again.

If I’m honest, it feels like I’ve been reunited with a childhood friend. Which is kinda what Nintendo is. Xbox is still a favorite of mine, and may have been for a longer time, but Nintendo had its place, and is currently back in that place. And it’s great.

I’ll just end this post with some screenshots from Breath of the Wild that I took, because this game has cemented itself in my personal top five, of all time. I’m definitely gonna have to save up some money on the side just to play the other (main) titles in the series.

B

Bryan Kiguchi

Thank you for sharing!

I've been playing for 150 hours. I finally decided to face Ganon last night.

After beating him, I still want to continue playing.

This is my first Zelda game ever and it's now my favorite game of all time. Cheers!

S

Saad Khan

It's a great great game, but I felt like the main storyline was very lacking and short. Are the other Zelda games like this too?

L

Liam Scott

I'm so tempted to pick up BOTW. I'm exactly the same as you I've only played Ocarina of Time as I was told it was the best and lost interest after a few hours. My thoughts were if this is the best I don't want to play another Zelda game. But the more and more I read about BOTW the more I'm tempted. What's stopping me is that it's still quite expensive locally and it's a big outlay for a game in series that has previously done nothing for me

M

Matthew Moreland

Couldn’t agree more Ivan! I absolutely loved Breath of the Wild from start to finish. I’m going to start it again

G

Gustavo Brito

It's the best game I've ever played. I love reading about other people's experiences with it. It's an amazing masterpiece that I feel very fortunate to have been alive during the time it was released.

N

Nicholas van Roevan

Breath of the wild is an amazing game but mario odyssey is better imo

A

Abdulkarim Bora

Glad you’re reunited! Screenshots look good! But also, spoiler alert lol

T

Tyler Hathcock

I love all the Zelda games. Ocarina was my favorite game of all time for about 13 years. But then, Breath of the Wild came out... got it day one along with my Switch, and I now feel more nostalgia and emotion playing BOTW than I do any other game. 300+ hours in, and I'm still finding new things to do.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom