Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm considering buying the D.va MEKA headset, has anybody bought it already? good or...

M

Mikah Lavellan

I'm considering buying the D.va MEKA headset, has anybody bought it already? good or bad? I've read some reviews but I couldnt find many.

J

John Huk

I don't understand how people unironically buy that thing.

K

Kyle Thatcher

I've heard a lot of complaints that they aren't very comfortable for long sessions.

T

Ty Volpo

Consensus seems to be:

Decent but not great quality
Looks amazing
Headband isn't padded well and starts to get uncomfortable
If you want it for what it is it's not bad, but if you're getting it to get a headset there are better options for the price.

M

Marcus Hawkins

Apparently, its poorly made, and the sound quality isn't great. You are paying for the "D.va Theme" more than anything else.

C

Calum Stewart

I've heard really bad things like them breaking, being crap etc however people said that about my Dre Beats and I loved mine personally.

M

Miguel D. Meza

Style over substance.
Depends on if you want something heavy duty and ugly or mediocre and looks cool. I've heard it breaks easily.

J

Joe Shepard

dont get that get a true 5.1 surround sound headset you can get one for $100 they work great especially for rainbow six siege

K

Katrina Ferrer

It’s fine with me. It’s comfy for me and I even wear glasses. It’s not my main headset but I use it sometimes for hours and it doesn’t get that uncomfortable. If you want it mainly for the D.Va Theme then definitely buy. But if you’re just looking for a decent headsets then there’s a lot of better options.

C

Calum Stewart

If you got something like this it probably would be atleast twice as good and last 4x as long.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Sennheiser are an amazing German make and you know about Ze Germans and engineering..

L

Luis Angel Cordero

Bump

C

Cj Dingman

My GF has them and they bother her a bit. She says they get uncomfortable after awhile and they pick up EVERYTHING. Especially since we play in the same room.

M

Martin Sebastian Orozco Alvarez

Buy another headset if you care about sound quality.

L

Leah Becvar

I think the headset is more for looks than it is for quality. A collector/ someone who REALLY loves DVA will get it if yknow what I mean. But if sound and quality are your goal Id get something else

M

Martin Sebastian Orozco Alvarez

Buy HyperX instead

T

Ty Volpo

Here's a list of what the pros use....neat stuff..

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jeremy Fernando

I would rather buy a AT-MX40

M

Michelle Black

They're not terrible, but it's more an aesthetic thing than anything else. Mine get uncomfortable after 2-3 hours of wear. The cord is super short too; I ended up getting an extension cable. I got them because they're lighter than the ones I was using, better sound quality, and obviously the design.

M

Muhammed Hameed

Look if u really really like it then go for it the brand is really good. but lets just say its not the best interms of sound quality .hopfully someone actually bought it in this group to give u an advice .

A

Adam Stewart

Looks good, it's a great prop. As a functional headset? Very uncomfortable. The muffs are just foam pads that compress on your ears, they don't go over them so functionally they're not gaming grade.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom