Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I'm considering getting Breath of the Wild, convince me. I like games with a big...

C

Chase Tomlinson

So I'm considering getting Breath of the Wild, convince me. I like games with a big world that will keep me busy always, but will eventually have an end. I'm also into games won't bore me with repetition and won't make me want to get rid of after completing it's story. So, again, please convince me to get The Legend of Zelda

L

Lee Chant

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Rehenie Rossab

No need to help convince anyone
You dont have to get the game
If you happen to skip it have in mind you will be missing out on something great

M

Melissa Rose

I have never played a Zelda before this one and I love BOTW ... there is so much to do. I highly recommend that you don’t skip this game.

E

Elwin Monsey

If you have Gamer’s Club at Best Buy, it’s $36. It’s the game the Switch will be remembered for.

J

Jason Holmes

the best map in any open world game, the map itself would be worth it even if there wasn't anything to do, but as it is there is loads to do & is loaded with great little details I've never seen anywhere else

J

Jason Holmes

I might add it was my 1st Zelda ever as well & in the beginning I was totally lost but when I found my way it was most definitely worth being patient, the best bit about the game is your flexibility in everyway, different ways of traveling different ways to do combat & different solutions to puzzles

D

Dylan Dodd

u get a bike in zelda.. need i say more

R

Randal Alexander

Get skyrim if youve never played

C

Chase Tomlinson

Well, looks like I'm getting Zelda later today! Thanks everybody for the help!

C

Curtis Anthony

GAME OF THE DECADE

L

Lizifer Sake LaDukeson

Why the fuck do we need to convince you. If you don't know by now its a good game worth getting you might be fucking retarded. So sick of these post "Tell me what games to buy" Think for yourselves you fucking sheeple.

L

Lukas Meza Nova

Pfffff the game is a masterpiece, convince me.. .

J

Josh Brown

It won GOTY last year. If that doesn't convince you, nothing will.

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

Why do administrators approve these posts

P

PG Lomba

Just play the game at a store, you'll get thrilled just by playing it for 15 minutes.

S

Sean Renaud

It depends on how open worldy you are. I buy Elder Scrolls games when they come way down in price cuz they are terrific time killers. But I can't beat any of them because at some point I lose the plot and once you lose it I'm just a murder hobo wandering around. I'm kinda that in Zelda right now. I mean I find a dungeon I wreck it but half my time is "wait. . . that one has antlers. Haven't killed that yet."

S

Sean Bartel

Story driven exploration, huge open world but not compelling side quests, and you coyld lost looking for the next quest point cause they wont point you in the exact direction you need to go. Beautiful landscapes. I didnt get bored but i started other gamez and havnt got back to it yet.

G

Gustavo Brito

If what you describe is really the type of game you are into, then I must ask, what other game besides breath of the wild have you played that is exactly this? Because to the best of my knowledge it is the first and only game to fit the description you've put forth. Furthermore, I don't believe you need convincing, since it seems like a no Brainer for you to get it ASAP.

K

Kayla Wilson

No one should have to convince someone to buy a game like Botw. Google exists for a reason.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom