Contact advertising [email protected]

With Nintendo considering which Wii U games to give the "Deluxe" treatment to, which...

C

Chris McAtamney

With Nintendo considering which Wii U games to give the "Deluxe" treatment to, which would you like to see come over to the Switch? And what additions or updates would you want that would make them the definitive versions?

A

Adolpho Beliver

If I had to pick one? StarFox Zero with unique Joy-Con controls. I tried out a Star Wars Tie Fighter arcade machine at a Dave and Busters and I think that would translate well to the Switch - especially if SF0 were to have a VR mode.

S

Samuel Edward Green III

I will skip the obvious one (Smash) and have to say that Tropical Freeze or Pikmin 3

C

Colin Schulte

Hyrule Warriors, with the graphics and performance of the Wii U version, but including all the extra features of the 3DS version.

M

Muhammad Al-Muthakkir

Obviously let's get a Smash Bros Deluxe

P

Peter Elvis Ankar

I'd like them to do a Deluxe Star Fox Zero do over with better controls. The game was pretty. The controls just didn't make the game fun or worth keeping. I'd like to see Super Mario 3D World with added online multiplayer co-op.

E

Edgar Aquino-Berreondo

Mario Maker Deluxe with additional world options

J

Justin Coldren

Easy: Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD

M

Mark Moncrief

Other than Smash, I wish there's the Zelda remakes, Bayonetta 1 and 2, Xeno X and Hyrule Warriors.

T

Thomas Durbin

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, since the Switch already has two joy cons and the game has two player co-op.

J

Jerome Scott

Wonderful 101

I

Isaac Atticus

I just want Skyward Sword HD and an HD Prime Trilogy.

M

Marisa Smith

Just a proper Virtual Console for more SNES games, GameCube support, and for heaven's sake, Animal Crossing!

J

Justin Wade Scott

None. (pretty salty about Pokken) But to join the others Zombi U.

P

Peter Elvis Ankar

I'd like to see a Friday The 13th The Game port to Switch. Not the old 80's game(Although I'd like to play that one again.)

I

Ivan Edward Francisco

Paper Mario Color Splash. Xenoblade Chronicles X

B

Bojan LoneWolf Nikolovski

Pikmin 1,2 and 3 bundle with added features that enhances the experience based on the switch joycons

Metroid trilogy remaster with added functionality of joycons

Wonderful 101

XCX

Huryle warriors with everything crammed inside

Tokyo mirage

Bayonetta 1 and 2,

Donkey kong wii and wii u ,

What else guys and girls?

D

Devon A. Overholt

Bayonetta 1&2 are my number one, DKC Tropical Freeze being a close second

Contact advertising [email protected]