Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Ok how many people pre order on amazon and get their stuff ON TIME? Man the 20 %...

J

Jaime Bland

Ok how many people pre order on amazon and get their stuff ON TIME? Man the 20 % savings adds up when you order multiple games?? I always pre order at GameStop simply for my Points but may need to switch it up.

B

Bryce Lee

Do the best buy gamer club. Its cheap for two years and you get 20% off. You can have it picked up in the store guaranteeing you get it on launch day

D

Daniel Santiago-Parrilla

I do Best Buy and get the 20% off

D

Dante Ciliselli

What the difference between gamestop deals and Best Buy deals

C

Cousineau Wolfmanduff

Didn't Amazon just add game stop stuff?

L

Lindsay Lauwers

Best Buy.

K

Kellie Powers Judicki

I never get amazon stuff on time so I ditched it and do Best Buy gamer's club now.

B

Brent Davis

Does Best Buy charge your credit card when it ships or when you pre order on the app ???

C

Cj Garner

I do amazon cause I have prime preorder gets it to you the day of the release there has only been one time I had to wait the next day but the FedEx service or UPS shows up to my house last so I don't get it till 8pm so if you can wait till 8 pm the day of the release I'd say that works if your lucky your deliveries could be earlier

D

Daniel Hart

If Amazon screws up my Arms preorder i will be SWITCHING to the best buy gamers club

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Usually get it a day early with Amazon

B

Basil Miranda

Best Buy is the best deal going.

M

Matthew Cherney

its been 50/50 for me. preordered skyrim legendary for ps4 and they fucked that up so cancelled and bought it digitally on xbox one. the last couple games that i got through it came on release date but when i got kingdom hearts 2.8 the box was kind damaged. i prefer going through gamestop if its a game i def want day 1 or possible if its a big enough game they do the relase the night before.

K

Kimberly Roll

I got street fighter the day it came out delivered by amazon when I pre-ordered it with 20% off.

C

Colby Collins

ALMOST always on time, but no company is perfect.

C

Carly Rae Gallant

Amazon for me it normally shows up around 12 release days

J

Jeffrey M Batson

I have never had a problem with it. Of course, I live 2 hours from an amazon distributor so I don't have to deal with cross country shipping

B

B.J. Brooks

I live in BFE and I always get my Amazon stuff on time.

B

Bill Goodman

So far I've had Mario Kart show up 1 day late. I sent an email to Amazon and they refunded $12 off the price. Everything else has been on time.

J

Jessica Johnson

I have never gotten ONE thing from Amazon late, with the exception of an item that was released during a snowstorm. That's not their fault. Always get my preorder bonuses and savings, and everything is delivered right to my door.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom