Contact advertising [email protected]

Who here owns all Nintendo systems?

D

Donavan Micheals

Who here owns all Nintendo systems?

C

Cesar Neg

Only a collector, I think. "All Nintendo Systems" can span from the Game and Watch series to all the console models.
Perhaps you could rephrase your question
I, for one, had one G&W (Donkey Kong), a NES, one Gameboy, one GBA and one SP, a DS, a Wii and a Switch. Missing perhaps the VirtualBoy, 3DS and Wii-U "only"?

J

Jacques-Christian Vermeulen

Ok. So everyone who owns less than half of the consoles that Nintendo has made then. That sounds like what you meant to post. Lol

C

Chris Hale

I’ve got all Nintendo systems except for switch and new 2ds

C

Chris Hale

The only retro system period I’m missing in my game collection is neogeo

K

Kenny Moniz Lopes

I own a Nes, Snes, N64, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo wii u, and and Nintendo switch. And for handheld systems I own a gameboy color, gameboy advance, gameboy advance sp, Nintendo ds lite, and a Nintendo 3ds.

N

Nick Bowen

I have everything and multiples other than a virtual boy.

P

Peter Elvis Ankar

I have an N64, Wii, Wii U, Switch and NEW N3DSXL. I wish I would've kept my NES and SNES.

T

Tony Winkowski

NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, NiS
GB, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, DS, DS Lite, 3DS, 3DS XL, N3DS XL

C

Chris Hale

My handhelds

B

Brenon High

I own NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Virtual Boy, GameBoy, GB Pocket, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DS Lite, DSi XL, 3DS XL.

R

Rick Cole

I own all the home consoles and none of the handhelds except the Switch which has never been undocked lol

A

Augustine Vega

At one point I did. In like 2006 before the Wii came out I had an NES, SNES, N64, and a Gamecube. Unfortunately that's all history now.

M

Max Russell Gerringer

Me

J

Jason Schindler

Nes, snes, cube, n64 (4), wii, wiiu, switch, and a cpl handhelds.

D

Dedrick Luda Hill

♂♂♂

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom