Contact advertising [email protected]

anyone here owns/owned the 1060 3gb version ? it is the only reasonably priced card...

O

Omar Yaish

anyone here owns/owned the 1060 3gb version ? it is the only reasonably priced card here and i am worried about the 3gb bit
whats your experience with the card ?

F

Felix Tan

The 3 GB version is 10% slower than the 6 GB version.

P

Paweł Piwowar

After super OC better than 6gb, BUT BUT BUT !!! I`m Sell very fast this card, struggle with Wolfenstein 2 even low texture use in some scene more than 3Gb and fps drops to 36fps in more demanding level, after very high OC 2150mhz core and 9200mhz memory I have supreme result but 3GB Vram struggle, you can play high setting 60fps if you stay with not very high texture setting. Price/Performance is the best but you must lower some textures in games, not recommended for 2018. Better bye used 970 with 4(3.5) GB and OC.

J

Jeremy Alan Barnes

Just get the 6gb!

A

Avni Kastrati

Its great

J

Jeremy Alan Barnes

And if you don't mins going used get yourself a 970 or a 980

V

Vipul

at what resolution u r planning to play?3gb is fine if u dont want ultra textures.u can play in med-high or maybe very high textures in a less demanding game and all settings tuned to ultra.great card..

G

Garrett Orleans

Cards won't tend to use all of their ram, and such. You should be fine

A

Asif Haque

You'll hit the 3GB wall in many gamez if you get the 3gb 1060. trust me i've seen it. avoid it at any cost unless you want to play at low/medium graphics settings. GTX 970 4GB, RX 570 4GB are way way better choice. an OC'ed 970 performs like 980~1060 6gb stock

O

Omar Yaish

please only comment if you have experience with the card
thanks Paweł Piwowar for the input

B

Beau Lenz

I had a gigabyte windforce 1060 3gb for about a year, playing med-high settings on all the games I played such as rainbow 6 siege, doom, overwatch, and still getting over 70fps in each. Not a bad card

B

Benjamin Picknell

go for the 6gb

R

Ritik Sharma

Get a 6gb One Just For a Little more money

O

Omar Yaish

I just ordered the 1060 3gb

O

Omar Yaish

The 6gb is like 40% more expensive