Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Welp looks like its back to square one yet again. Is there any official clans recruiting?

U

Uriah Myore

Welp looks like its back to square one yet again. Is there any official clans recruiting?

K

Kara Rossiter

Why not try unofficial?

K

Kastin Roberts

That’s why I don’t play official much anymore

K

Kastin Roberts

If u not a mega u def

T

Tony Burb

Kara Rossiter has got a good idea. Unofficial is the non toxic way to play

G

Garrett Skaggs

I second that ^

P

Pete Haze

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Brand new centre server low boost PvP clustered with island and rag maps starter packs on request
We are in need of active players to fill some spots in the server all rules and stats on FB page come have a sus and help grow the server hope to see some of you there

M

Marcus Mårtensson

If you wanna try unofficial:

Not very boosted but

Hope everyone had an amazing thanksgiving.

420 friendly

Interested in a prim+ roleplay server? We are interested in you.. We are currently trying to grow our population on our cluster, we have all 4 maps now and only need people like you to fill them. All info you will need about this server is on our page in the link below. Make sure to check out the pinned post before attempting to join. Hope to see you soon.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Msg me or the page for details

PS mention my name when you msg the page.
Small starter packs are available once you've started a build

H

Henry Zayas

Uriah Myore I think you can be a perfect guy for what I'm looking for right now bro. I will tag u in my post as soon as it gets approved cool? I have a huge beautiful base with no one at the moment to take care or it for the next 2 weeks or so. It's fully loaded with all types of dinos in the game and the server is protected by the Mega Alliance that we are a part of so it's very safe to do ur thing as u which. Please let me know bro. #PlugAndPlayOpportunity

H

Henry Zayas

Official PVP Ragnarok Server by the way

C

Candace Lea Hopson

Pve or pvp

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom