B

Brandon Gearhart

Is anyone on right now that would like to show a newbie the ropes lol

B

Blake Pritchard

What type of server u looking for

D

Deezy Peraza

i wont be on until around 4:30-5 est if you can wait i have my own server ill show you how to play ark and you can join my tribe

L

Lauren Landry

I can give you our entire legacy base full of dinos weapons mats. Huge base. You can mess around with stuff and learn how to play till legacy gets shut down.

J

Jacob DeMars

New Ark Survival Evolved Dedicated 24/7 Unofficial PC Server on the Ps4. 25x Experience 100x Taming 15x Harvesting 5x Growth 5x Supply Crate. U.S. Based Server. Join us on an adventure through Ragnarok and fighting your way to be at the top making both friends and foes. Server Admin PSN - DeMarsJacob please message me for questions, concerns, or requests. Become an active member and Receive an Amazing Resource Starter Pack. We are also now Cross Arked with several servers on different maps! With boosts in health, stamina, oxygen, food, water, MAX weight, speed, melee, and fortitude! The dinos have also been increased to still keep the challenge of every day Ark Play around.
Server Name D.M.W.

J

Jacob DeMars

Also player friendly alpha, we don't raid unless we get raided ;)

D

Deven Jefferson

Sis you end up joining the server this morning Brandon?

R

Rick G Merrill

Ragnarok slightly boosted server looking for tribe members or tribes to join us. TheDarkKnights is the name of the server and PSN Thegod1313. Very nice guys and gals. NO admin abuse. If interested let me know.

C

Candace Lea Hopson

Pm me we can get you in and show you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom