Contact advertising [email protected]

Welp.... Looks like I'm wiping my entire PC. Windows and game installs.. 3 drives...

T

Terry Bell

Welp.... Looks like I'm wiping my entire PC. Windows and game installs.. 3 drives gotta be wiped and start over.

R

Richard Philips

your crazy you don't need to wipe game installs

D

David Quinn

Dont need to wipe games just boot drive

C

Cullen Lyndon

Why? What happened to cause the need?

T

Terry Bell

Well it all kind of started the other day when I was getting rid of my old monitor. I was trying to shut down my computer and it was taking longer than normal, so I just flipped the power supply switch the computer was off for a day or so until I brought the new monitor home started the computer up and instantly was getting blue screens due to a corrupted kernel file. So after Windows tried to repair and eventually reinstalled itself but keeping all the old files none of my games wanted to work I'm guessing because registry had changed, thus all my games would crash a few minutes after starting them up and I tried multiple ones. After fighting with it for the last 24 hours I finally had enough and just decided to back up the save games that I wanted to keep and erase everything else. It's not a big deal to reinstall a few games so I'm not worried about that period besides when I upgraded my CPU motherboard and RAM I did not do a fresh install of Windows so it was kind of needed anyway

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom