Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch There is no way that level 4 Grand Prix in Arms should be this hard.

R

Ryan Stinchcomb

There is no way that level 4 Grand Prix in Arms should be this hard.

N

Nathan Strik

It isn't.

Do some practice mode to learn tactical gameplay and you'll be fine.

N

Nigeria Hammad

That's what I'm stuck on. The last guy.

M

Marc Re Percussion

There are some people lurking in the ranked matches that are way harder hahaha :)

A

Arthur Anglade

Max Brass and Hedlok took me all morning to do. I recommend using an ARM with either the Electric or Ice attribute. Using the Chillas made all the difference for me. Land a charged hit and immediately go for a grab.

R

Rodolfo Reyes

just wait till you start playing online, if u cant beat the game on lv4 dont even bother going on ranked matches lol

M

Marc Re Percussion

Here you go man this might help

J

Jonathan P Mugridge

Right lol?! It took a bit

C

Christian D'Aloia

Max Sippel

Z

Zac A. Elias

Completely agree!

S

Sean Williams

I managed it

E

Eric Bshp

It's hard

M

Mark Anthony Llanora

Its fucking hard

T

Tim Vincken

Git gud

R

RevKev Qlotsche

I tried a couple times and got me arse handed to me. Then I dialed it back to 3... and am getting me arse handed to me, but it just takes a little longer: 3 rounds, instead of 2.

S

Samuel Sartin

Did it. Git gud son

R

Ryan Stinchcomb

Well, I just beat level 4 with Master Mummy! Thanks for the tips, everyone. Paying attention and playing defensively by watching your opponents punches and jumping helped me a lot.

R

RevKev Qlotsche

I haven't picked a favorite character yet. I really like Mechainca and Master Mummy, but I haven't tried everyone yet. So far, it seems I do best with the heavyweights. I'll have to try lvl 4 with Master Mummy!

R

Reginald Lamont Williams

Shielding is your friedns and can allow youto launch counter attacks. It took a while to incorporate this into my playstyle but it's paid off. (Mind you i was wrecking everyone anyway)

J

Jamaal Ivey

Has anyone seen a guy DSP rage at this on youtube? That had me cracking up so bad!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom