Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Beat Grand Prix on level 4 to finally unlock the ranked mode. So many restarts! Did...

D

Danny Sim

Beat Grand Prix on level 4 to finally unlock the ranked mode. So many restarts! Did any else feel a sense of accomplishment after doing this?

S

Sean Williams

After fighting Max Brass eight times and then hedlok thrice, yes, i did feel a sense of accomplishment

V

Von Magtira

Still on my 9th try.. can't figure out how to even hit this guy

R

Rehenie Rossab

I think i got lucky or something on lvl 4 cuz i only had trouble in skillshot altho i have to say lvl 3 was hell for me

D

Danny Sim

My first time trying I was getting so frustrated. Couldn't pass the first few levels. Finally got to level 4 put it away for a day or two and then came back. Was a lot easier with a clear head

Z

Zachary Moore

Just finished 4 today. For some reason it was a lot easier than 3 and I don't know why.

E

Elliot House

Will let you know... didn't get past the first fight so decided to take stock of my life. Play through level 3 with each character.

A bit in love with Helix

K

Keith Pickard

Nope, Rank 4 was easier than most online players.

K

Kayla Wescoat

✋

J

Jon Posadny

i felt pretty good..until I started rank 5

T

Todd Schockemoehl

Easier with two player

A

August Oliver

Yes! This game is hard! Has anyone even attempted level 7? As hard as 3 an 4 are I can't even imagine 7...

R

Royce Rivera

I actually didn't realize you needed to beat it on 4 to get that unlocked. I just wanted more of a challenge after breezing though 3. Hedlok was a challenge I was looking for.

R

Ryan Stinchcomb

Definitely felt relieved! I did it with Master Mummy and I was super excited. I probably won't play ranked matches very much, but I was glad to at least get it unlocked. But yeah, there were a lot of retries!

J

Jeff Hannon

Yes, I was so freaking proud lol. I beat lvl 4, and struggled hard with 5. I can't tell you how many times I lost but I finally figured out a strategy to outsmart the PC. I'm working on lvl 7 now, over half way through. It is possible, just takes patience and practice.

D

Derrick Diaz

Tough game if you play with motion Controls

J

John DeVasto

Is it really worth 60 bucks though? That's the only thing deterring me from getting it.

C

Carly Rae Gallant

I thought i beat it but nope one match left whyyyyyy the irony

E

Eric Wynne Ho

yes, sure ~~~~ could see all credits and character's ending pic. which means you finished the game in normal mode..... maybe reasonable for this hardness.

F

Frank Gath

Yes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom