Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch The Nights of Azure character designs are probably gonna make me have a new waifu...

J

Jay Kusanagi

The Nights of Azure character designs are probably gonna make me have a new waifu soon.

Sorry Bayonetta, but Aluche is so much hotter.

C

Christopher Alonso

I want a patch for this game. I liked the first one and I like this one but needs a patch

D

Dylan Jeffery

How does this game play like? Hyrule Warriors/ fire emblem? Or more like a bro, wander around the world and explore dungeons and stuff?

H

Hellghast Kratos

No Bayonetta is hotter

C

Cody Bowers

How is this game? I’ve heard good things and I want more waifus

葉林北

葉林北

葉林北

Δ

Δημητρης Οικονομου

this is hot!
bayoneta not
:p

R

Reinaldo Elisei

I really like this game!!
Nights of Azure 2 is an action RPG starring pretty girls in a gothic setting.
The characters are fun and beautifully designed, and the story is interesting.
The main problem some people seem to have had with the game is the two time limits.
The first concerns the number of days you have to finish each chapter, and the second concerns how many minutes you have to complete each day.
At the beginning of the game, they are a little short, but as you level up, both of them get extended. I don't like playing games with time limits very much, but here they didn't bother me at all.
The time limits will keep you moving fast, and the gameplay makes it easy, because the combats are fast and fun.
You won't have a lot of time for grinding on your first playthrough, though.
After you beat the game, you unlock Hard Mode and New Game +, which lifts the first time limit (you'll no longer have a limited number of days per chapter) and that will enable you to get the best ending of the game (there are three endings).
There are some framerate drops here and there (specially in handheld mode), but they are not a big problem, at least for me.
The graphics are not the best thing in the universe, but at least the resolution in handheld mode doesn't drop horribly as it does in Xenoblade Chronicles 2, for example.
I'll start my second playthrough soon, as I wish to see the best ending.
There are two DLCs available.
I recommend this game to everyone who enjoys action RPGs! ^^

R

Reinaldo Elisei

I LOVE Aluche and Ruenheid!

J

Javy Muniz

K

Keaton Byers

Is this in America? And how is it? Looking for a new game to play after Xenoblade.

A

Aaron Briggs

Fun game. When it comes to anime games I prefer female characters a lot more

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom